Break A Wish game

DeletedUser5046

gRanted!!! bUt yoUr hOrse aLwayS kicK you bEforte And afteR youR duels^^

i wish for a song book

DeletedUser3741

granted, but it only has 1 song - Im blue by Eiffel65

I wish to die

DeletedUser5046

gRantEd...!! *you were cursed to die and only a kiss can bring you back to life*
angel kissed you in the nose and then you wake up...

i wish i could sing

DeletedUser

Granted- but your mouth disappears and you can't make a noise.

I wish that I had 10 tons of chocolate.

DeletedUser5046

granTed then it explodes and yoU turNed into ground hunter...

i wish for wings...

DeletedUser

Granted, but they're tiny and can't to more than emit a high pitched buzzing noise, let alone lift you off the ground.

I wish for a nice fresh ham and cheese sandwich.

(My first wish in the break a wish game. Thought I'd reuse it. It's been some 57 pages.)

DeletedUser5046

granted...but you dropped it on the ground and was taken away byt a snd storm just before you make your first bite...

i wish my wings grow larger...

DeletedUser

Granted, but now the usage of your wings makes you phenominally hungry and you really wish you had a ham and cheese sandwich. Too bad Tensleep can't share hers with you.

I wish for my own used car dealership. Tensleep Auto.

(another recycled wish.)

DeletedUser

Granted, but he's a robotic Santa with a malfunctioning naughty/nice sensor, who judges EVERYONE naughty, and your Mistletoe is no match for his T.O.W. Missile.

I wish for a blue police box with a large time and relative dimensions in space machine inside, taking advantage of advanced tesseract technology.

DeletedUser

granted, but then a huge bunch of aliens comes and tries to kill you, ultimately ending up with all of your best friends dieing or leaving you in a very depressing way.

I wish for a vodka martini - shaken, not stirred.

DeletedUser

Granted, but it still needs more cowbell.

I wish I had a Stradivarius Violin. And as a sub wish, I wish I could play the violin. Devil's instrument is right. It's got no frets! How am I supposed to play a stringed instrument with no frets?!

DeletedUser

Granted but since Im kinda u keep ur wish.

I wish for a Colt Army Model 1860 and a bullet belt with it.

DeletedUser

Granted.

But let me point out that an 1860 Army Colt is a black powder cap and ball weapon. Not unlike the Navy Colt I make frequent references to wielding in the RP forums. (In fact, they're darn near identical. 1860 Army was a larger caliber than the 1851 Navy, of course.) I compliment your choice of firearms, but you lack the essentials to send lead flying through the air with it. Instead, you have a bullet belt full of brass peacemaker shells. What you would need would be paper cartridges, which came 6 to a box, and which almost any gun belt you care to name would, y'know, wreck. You would also need caps. Alternately, you could use shot of the appropriate caliber and a powder horn. Still need caps, though.

I wish for a large supply of .36 and .44 caliber paper cartridges, and caps suitable for both my weapon, and James' new firearm as well.

(James, did you know they made shoulder stalks for 1860 Army Colts? Did the same thing later with the Buntline Special.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Granted.

And I did not know that. I'm a fan of Colt in forums but if I had a real gun, I'd be going with peacemakers. And no I didn't. I'm not a huge gun aficianado but I know the difference between caliber's, stocks, rifles, and revolvers. I know abit about revolvers too.