Saloons

DeletedUser

I was thinking it would be cool if there was an instant message thing in the saloons so when we are in our town we can BS together. I would also like a card table this is the west after all we need poker, and more whisky. Maybe make then things for different level saloons.
:bandit:

DeletedUser5046

that would really be fun! i agree...but i think it would be better to have uhm...sumtin' like that of a chatbox so we know who are online..and have extra fun^^

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe a chatbox with channels like one for your town a general one for talking worldwide and maybe a deuling one for challenges that would be cool.

DeletedUser5046

oh!! im hoping it would happen one of this days....(it would be like chatting while waiting for your char to finish their work...and at the same time playing instant challenges as that of a miniclip's ******* something)

DeletedUser

I sure do to it would be cool I bet it would be hard to do I wonder oh well I am crossing my fingers, especially for the poker maybe there could be riverboats where people could meet and play cards.

DeletedUser

Poker is fun as long as you play with money you consider lost already that way if you leave the table with anything you can consider yourself a winner. LoL that is funny the poker challenge television show just came on wierd it must be sign we need poker and we need chatboxes.

DeletedUser5046

if only we could do something like in myspace...or a downloadable chatbox we could all use...its so addicting...and til now..i dont know how to send a telegram...:D

DeletedUser1105

Yeah a chat box could be helpful, I see no reason not to. As to the poker idea, there is already a big thread about it elsewhere in this forum.

DeletedUser

Don't even worry about it its a card game, and like sdjx22 said there is a different thread for that already. I sure love that evil monkey. I do think with thee in game chat box it would liven the place up a bit, giving everyone something to do while out in the fields or whatever.

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, I constantly find myself waiting 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there so I can add another job to the queue. Which is why I hang around this forum so damn much.

Well, that and I do this at work and it's more entertaining than actual work.

DeletedUser5046

hmmm... can you send me the link to that thread...im so curious bout that...^^:D

DeletedUser

So what happens now? It appears there is some interest in adding an instant message feature between town members, but I couldn't find any other posts indicating this has gone any further. Does someone have to "officially" make a suggestion somewhere?

DeletedUser

well i think drink and gambling wont be allowed because of kids etc but the chat thing is a good idea as then you could also see who is online in your town but you would have to be allowed to invite any1 in or would it act like a friends list sort of thing where you acces who you chat with from there?

more detail needed

DeletedUser

there was a very well argued poker thread that died because there wasn't sufficeient input or enthusiasm from the mods or devs