Eagle River Looking for Townsfolk

DeletedUser

Eagle River will be completed in 2 hours. It is located in the 4th rectangle from the right and 3rd down. We are located just to the south of a prospecting job and a gemstone job and have mountains, rivers and some forests in close proximity.

We are looking for the best and brightest to make our town great. I would like to get an even distribution of talent so please let me know how you are building your character and what class you are planning.

Applicants should be willing to donate what they can in order to make the town grow and thrive. Come help make this the greatest town in the area. Post here or message me if you think you have what it takes.

DeletedUser

Town is now up and running. I would like to get at least a couple builders to help me start working on buildings.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: skillchain
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 1/2 to 9
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: N/a
Cash/Bank Account: 200+
Highest Attribute: Mobility 5
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 13
2nd Highest Skill: Aim 9
3rd Highest Skill: Dodging 8
Intended Character Build: dont know yet, duellist maybe builder
Declared Intentions: Able to start focusing my skills in wherever way will help my future town
Personal Requirements/Requests: Be able to join a very active town with good leadership
progress.gif

DeletedUser

InGame Name: claywalker2000
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 7 26xp until lvl 8
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions:N/A
Cash/Bank Account: $148
Highest Attribute: Str/Mobility
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Trading
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback Riding
Intended Character Build: Don't know yet but will probably choose something to help the town I join
Declared Intentions: Willing to donate, and work.
Personal Requirements/Requests: active town

DeletedUser

Eagle River is located in one of the best spots on the map with a lot of construction jobs nearby and not many other towns in the area (or even town spots). So if you want to help contribute to one of the best towns of the future, and are willing to work hard and contribute, let us know.

If you want, you can travel over to the sector and work there, because we will soon have a hotel up for folks in the area.

DeletedUser

EAGLE RIVER

Key factors:

Good cash jobs nearby, including prospecting, grave digging, stone mining, installing barb wire, cutting trees, etc.

Good experience jobs nearby as well, including repairing fences, laying down railway lines, installing barb wire, etc.

Not many towns nearby yet, meaning you have the freedom to grow in peace.

We are also developing a strategic town development plan that I will mail to people who move to the area. It is a way in which you can contribute to the town's development and become long term members.

Now, we have received quite a few mails from interested people. If you can move to the sector where Eagle
River is located, we will consider you to be genuinely interested and move forward to inviting you to the membership. Remember, the jobs around the town are great for your development, so there is no harm in coming here from the eastern sectors.
We will have a hotel up soon, so you will have a nice place to sleep in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you move to the sector, we will most certainly entertain you. But you need to make a commitment as a long term member. Ingame telegram me for further details.

I read your stats post. Since you are new, please do come to our sector. I think it is a good idea to learn together. Remember that being a member of a town means you contribute as much as you can to make it grow during the initial stages.

DeletedUser

Eagle River now has a hotel up in the area. No other towns nearby either, so we can focus on your development should you decide to make Eagle River your home.

Contact Peldon for further details.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Shyam89
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 1/2
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: N/a
Cash/Bank Account: 200+
Highest Attribute: Strength 5
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 15 ( 6 + 9(due to certain items in inventory :) )
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor, Stamina, Health (all at 8)
3rd Highest Skill: Construction, Trading, Animal Instincts (at 6)
Others: Horseback riding (5) , Dodging (4)
Intended Character Build: i'm not sure, maybe either an adventurer or worker
Declared Intentions: Once i join, i'll see what the town requires and alter my skills accordingly
Personal Requirements/Requests: an active town

DeletedUser

Do come to the area. We just upgraded our living space ;) (more room).