Recruiting For (SRE) Snake River Empire

DeletedUser

We are Recruiting Towns that are wanting to play The West what it is made for. Meaning we Allow workers/builders to duel all 4 classes but ask the other 3 clsses not to duel workers. we feel its unfair that most towns dont let workers be dueled. We feel Worker/Builders are aloud to gain XP from dueling. Why should they miss out. So if you are interested in joining SRE Contact Myself, Ausiwi, The George, Hex George, Sitting Kiwi, The Kiwi Kid. All are Founders Of SRE in World 8. As we are here to play this game as a game and not be restricted by rules that alot of empires have.

DeletedUser

No one is restricting any game play. They just say if you duel their workers they will hunt you down in return.;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DeletedUser

true but we are letting workers duel workers in which I think is far wouldnt you say.

DeletedUser

I would say if workers attack workers and gain XP certain towns have a set limit on which workers they consider "ninja", because of their dueling level above their base level, and they are open to attack from anyone.;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DeletedUser

Yeah, basically you're going to encounter the problem that Dusty said. Your workers will gain dueling levels, making duelers of other towns mistake them for pure dueling workers who have dueling skills set up, so they will duel your workers, and of course, win by loads due to the fact that your workers will have skill points mainly put into building and a little put into dueling other workers.

So that might not be a very good idea for you guys :razz: