??whats your favorite food??

DeletedUser

I'd say chocolate cake (and everything with chocolate) and beef in all possible ways. With potatoes as a side dish.

DeletedUser

put simply fast food should be a last resort not first resort. if fast food is someones favorate they are in dire need of a cook book

I'm with you, Lorgos! My fave food is a signature dish from a restaurant I used to work at... Soft polenta with truffles, a poached egg and Reggiano.

The cookbook? Botanical: Inside the Iconic Brasserie

Or anything with truffles, really. Especially the white Italian ones.
Or maybe veal with a sauce made of apples, cream and calvados...
Or maybe just something simple like lamb's brain with butter and capers, or mussels cooked in wine...

Oh boy, this is making me hungry! :)

DeletedUser5046

green tea is good for our health..but i love any kind of tea...even a blue tea if it exist^^

DeletedUser

Pepperoni pizza, Cheese cake, Fried Rice, Mongolian beef, and I love Orange chicken.

DeletedUser5046

orange chicken..?

is tat a whole chicken marinated in oranges?

i like chicken barbecue

DeletedUser

New York Strip Steak - Cooked Medium, Steak Fries, and a Vanilla Shake

:D

DeletedUser

The caveman likes steak! Nice.

I had to check what cut a New York Strip Steak was though. We call it Porterhouse here in Australia. My favourite is Scotch Fillet (Rib Eye) but medium is way overdone. I guess I'm more of a caveman than you. ;)

DeletedUser

i love doughnuts yumm *drooling* what i would do for a doughnut right now

DeletedUser

Another month old thread rises from the grave. But...

I've got to go with Violette and the caveman and say steak, same cut as the caveman. Ribeyes? Why pay for all that fat. In general I'd go with a loaded baked potato, but there's a place (well 2 of them) in Arlington and Fort Worth called Hoffbrau that has incredible scalloped potatoes that are the highest form of potatoes, #2 being the same restaurant's homemade potato chips - crisps to you Brits, not sure what you Aussies call them.

DeletedUser5046

hm...its A-L-I-V-E:D

well..uhm...pizza...pasta...and mcfloat wit a lotta french fries