What items have you found?

DeletedUser

there is no way to trade in this game =|

I think there will be.

"
Planned changes

We still have quite a few changes planned for The West, we can't give you the exact publication date though. You might find information about the changes in the forum.

• The sheriff will be available in the town.
  • In duels there will be special abilities.
  • There will be shootouts between the towns. In those all players from the two towns fight against each other.
  • There will be special quest sequences for each character class.
  • Trade
"

DeletedUser

My second flagg :p

2wp1gkg.jpg

1 I did for quest sold the Bowler Hat, this 1 I just keep in my equip ^^

DeletedUser

wow i love Membership wooooot first try on trading
i got that song in my head now i am to sexy for my shirt,BOOM headshot:indian::indian:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser274

Last 3 days found sharp razor, 2 rusty muzzleloaders, and black cotton boots trading haha. 4/5 of my 2 hour blocks of trading yielded something good.

DeletedUser

Grey Indian Necklace,Blue Indian Necklace,Gray Poncho,Black Rags,Red Rags,Yellow Badanana,Slingshot,Black Ragged Shoes.

DeletedUser

just found a golden indian necklace but i bought 1 about 5 huors before =|

DeletedUser1865

man i have got to go premium you guys find alot of good stuff.

DeletedUser

:mad: All I found was a golden ticket. so I met Willy Wonka but he said I was a bad egg so i kicked him in the nuts.

DeletedUser1865

:mad: All I found was a golden ticket. so I met Willy Wonka but he said I was a bad egg so i kicked him in the nuts.

Well that is still pretty lucky, not only did you find the golden ticket, but you got to kick the weirdo in the nuts.

DeletedUser

my best from tradeing :) so far good thing i stoped dueling for abit :p
if she dont stop pooping all over the place. i was wondering if anyone would love some of my pony gumbo soup

DeletedUser

Blue Poncho, Brown head band, black neckband, gray ragged shirt, and black cap(I think it looked more like a mugger's cap XD.)

DeletedUser

ive found indian necklaces of assorted colors, black ragged shoes, broken whiskey jar, yellow bandana, ect.