Ahaha. Have YOU been this lucky?

DeletedUser

Its not that hard, buts till, nice :]
I wouldnt mind having that lol.

I get up to 3 wires in 2 hours a couple times doing telephone poles.

DeletedUser

Yeah sometimes there are just streaks of luck, like when I got two pieces of a note after trading under five times. Other times I get gratuitously unlucky, like when I worked for six two-hour shifts and didn't get a single ear of corn... Trimmings was grim :dry:

DeletedUser

haha people are going to hate you for that lol. I got the flag in my first two hour stint (and never guarded the fort again) :)

DeletedUser

Wow dude don't go praying in the church. It might un-do your luck.

DeletedUser

I think you have been very very lucky........I've guarded that darn fort now for 20+ hours and only got bullet holes in my body + some money and xp from it.............same was with tanning skins........I got plenty of them when I didn't need them but I had to spend a lot of time getting the 3 I needed for a quest

DeletedUser

lol, ive guarded the damm fort for 14 x 2 hours still no flag
can some1 help me here, any suggestion?:indian:

DeletedUser

question, coz i always failed gettin the flag from fort, job motivation down to 52% now, how long will it take 2 get it back 2 100% ?:indian:

DeletedUser

question, coz i always failed gettin the flag from fort, job motivation down to 52% now, how long will it take 2 get it back 2 100% ?:indian:
Just be patient, work on some other jobs while it recharges--since it's so low it will take some time to get back to 100%.

DeletedUser

Here's a screenshot a real-life friend of mine took.

2flagsatoncewd2.jpg

May you be jealous for many years to come. :D

DeletedUser

Union flag is old news, to be frank I really want the note part 2...