inactives

DeletedUser

if ur inactive for a month u should be deleted cause theres no reason to be inactive for a month or two

DeletedUser

28 days.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. << Thank you.

DeletedUser

well they were talking about a sitting thing like tribal wars and i don't mind that cause still if you are going to muti account you going to use a proxy so why not?

DeletedUser

I think if you want to go on vacation mode, you have to be in a town, but if you join a town, only to go on vacation mode, a person can just boot you out.

If you think that is unfair then try making 'friends' so you can join a town.

DeletedUser

yea thhats right but if ur out for a month u should get booted out of the whole game

DeletedUser

hmmmm. 60 days would be the mark. and every 60 days (a day after the erasure) we could have a reopening on worlds until the cap is reached again :)

DeletedUser2708

Roflmao

English only please. And stop slouching!

:laugh:

I'm also still laughing at how he thinks you should be booted after one month, but that twenty-eight days would be too soon.... Must be the new math....

DeletedUser

A lunar month is 28 days . The longest month in the year is 31 days .
He finds it amusing that heavyweight20 think in actives should be deleted after a month , but 28 days is to soon .

DeletedUser5046

60 days...how about a warning for the inactives...a suspension of account...hmm...i can't think of a better idea T_T

DeletedUser

in my oppinion it should count on your lvl that way all the lvl 1 leavers whould be removed much faster.

10 days + lvl

so if you are lvl 1
its 10 + 1 = 11 days

and if you are lvl 16
its 10 + 16 = 26 days

and you chould allways put a cap on it so max is 30 days or so.

DeletedUser5046

how about a review so we will know how active they are before they get into a vacation,,,they will based the limitation of how long there sentence is before the deletion of account...or an option that will make you delete your own character...

DeletedUser2708

He finds it amusing that heavyweight20 think in actives should be deleted after a month , but 28 days is to soon .

Thanks -- I was starting to worry heavyweight20 was contagious....

DeletedUser

if they are out for a month they should be deleted

DeletedUser

im still not following. where did heavyweight say 28 days is too short? thats where your losing me.