Riverstone, the first fully built town in our sector, is looking for new members.

DeletedUser

Riverstone is looking for a few good members

riverstoneimgphp.png

Riverstone is now complete. Top bunks & a few select luxury sweets are now available. :D

Situated in between Banana & THP counties, only minutes away from our medium fort, & just a quick gallop to all the shopping outlets of GC & POW, Riverstone is an ideal launching pad for many of the world's quests & fort battles.

thewestw10small.jpg

Our team of workers have made available some very lovely precise, sharp, & fancy gear for you to peruse in our shops as seen in the link below:

http://www.weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en10&town=357

We also may have a special seasonal homebrew or two on tap in the saloon from time to time, as a few of us like to partake in that hobby. Free pretzels! ;)

Jobs like Charlatan, Chasing Bandits, Constructing a Manor House(& Ranch!), Drilling for oil, Guarding the Stagecoach(& Ambushing!), Pony Express, Steering a Paddle Steamer, & many more that I haven't personally unlocked are all within 10 minutes or less of travel(with some of the bigger jobs, literally just a minute or two outside our doors).

Ideally, as part owners in two forts, we'd like to employ a couple additional purebred workers, as well as a couple more focused duelers of any class to help keep order. Very minimal donations are to be expected as we are done building our main home(maybe some products here & there), but we care more that you are active & enjoying your stay.

If you can meet or exceed this very minimal list of requirements, please send me a telegram in game at your leisure, with a small write-up about yourself, where you've been, & what you hope to become.

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm still looking for that great player to partner up with for our bi-weekly Connect Four tournament. Oh & we just ordered more bunk beds from IKEA(these come pre-built, imagine that). So there's now room for members of all classes & levels with a thought out build.

Active forums, many set & fancy items in our shops, free shopping at allies near & far, participation in fort battles(a fort for us as well), & the finest chow this side of the Mississippi.

Contact Perseguidor in game for an invite. Give me an idea of who you are & what you're up to, & we can help get you sorted out that much quicker. :)

DeletedUser

We now also have a sister town just over the hill, currently stocking up on items for you to purchase. We are 30+ strong, but we could still use a couple workers & offensive characters of any kind to help round us out.