server clock

DeletedUser

could they change the color of the time to a white or at least to a color that doesn't blend in so well with the black background like the gray does. or is there a way i can change it myself without adjusting my gamma settings

DeletedUser

cry baby, you cant eat your cake too

no not cry baby but see it as a oversight that the gray text was going on the black background and maybe you missed the part where i asked is there a way i could change my text color for it

a cry baby would just throw a fit and make ignorants statements till he got his way

DeletedUser

It's not the real time either it's some kind of weird plus or minus alien time.

DeletedUser

yeah i thought it was server time and is also the same as in tribal wars(TW) which is a -1 gmt
it just nice to have a clock thats the same for everybody so if there is something to happen at a set time we can use that without any possible confusion
well for most people that is

DeletedUser2708

One Armed Ninja, docmed, please stop fighting?! You're going to ruin Jiminy Cricket's Xmas.... ;)

One Armed Ninja

That was Christmas Eve, (still is where im from)
Anyway how is it fighting, the word fighting suggestied that we had goes at each other multiple times yet i obvioulsly only posted one and the little smiley at the end show its in good humour
P.s I know you doing sarcasm, just trying to give a "reasonable" response

DeletedUser

I guess those with a low contrast monitor and rubbish lighting will have trouble seeing it. I wonder if it's meant to be subtle but there?