Totaly New, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im just wondering if it would be ok to ask what type of classes are there and what are the effects of them? below would be a good format and example for me... =)

Name Of Class: XXXXXXXXX
Effects Of Class: XXXXXXXXXXX
Skills Good For Class: XXXXXXXXXX

Name Of Class: XXXXXXXXX
Effects Of Class: XXXXXXXXXXX
Skills Good For Class: XXXXXXXXXX

until all classes are done, i'd really appriciate this from anyone, i just like to plan out my game xD

thanks in advance all! =)

DeletedUser

Go to www.westsats.com and check out the jobs list. Ideally you want to be able to reach the high xp and $ jobs as early as possible. You normally want to focus your skills and attribute points into that job's primary job skill. Duelers and soldiers are the only ones needing to deviate form this by much since they have to increase multiple skills to be most effective.

:blink:

DeletedUser

kroesus, just saw the website you gave me, URL dont work for me, error loading... =(

is the website down for a while or is this long term? =(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go to www.weststats.com and check out the jobs list. Ideally you want to be able to reach the high xp and $ jobs as early as possible. You normally want to focus your skills and attribute points into that job's primary job skill. Duelers and soldiers are the only ones needing to deviate form this by much since they have to increase multiple skills to be most effective.

:blink:

Edited.

You missed the 't' in the URL.

DeletedUser

lol, thanks, knew it was not me xD

thanks all for your help, i would give +1 on feedback or simular if i knew how xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi!

I've got 2 question.
First: What are the game goals? (I mean that in the middle of the game some indian tribes attack the towns:))
Second: What are the most important skills for the soldiers and for the adventurers.

Thx for your help

DeletedUser

no game goal, just fun

tactics for soldier, only works when defending though
no specific for adventurer

it also depends what you want to do with your character

DeletedUser

(Wrong section to ask questions but oh well!)

There's not really a end-game goal except get the best town, duel people, best weapons, first person to finsish all quests, etc.

Also for soldiers, they are basically duelers imo, so same skills as dueler. (Read the help section on duels.) For adventurers, it depends, they ususally spend all their skills so they can do quests!

P.S. SIlkwood, tactics isnt the most important skill for a dueler, sure they have a bonus for it, but doesn't mean its #1 main skill!)

Status
Not open for further replies.