TOP 5 town - Forest Hill - Recruiting !!!

DeletedUser

Welcome to Forest Hill
future town no.1 in World 3.

Why should you join us:

- We are constantly in top 5 towns in the game
- We have clear vision and excellent managment wich is a guarantee that we will be no.1 town soon
- Legends from world 1 and 2 are our citizens or donors: Morzanka, markanthony, Azuk, Fugi88, Hightower and others
- Building shops to offer you best products that will help you gain even more money and experience
- Very active forum with tips, strategies and casual area

If you are interested and would like to look at others from the top, join us. Fill this form and send it to markanthony in game.

Application Form

InGame Name:
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Other worlds ranking and success:
Cash/Bank Account:
Highest Attribute:
Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

Our policy is simple:
- if you build, you stay in town
- if you earn money, you donate and live in and out of town
- when you buy something in our city, you donate to town treasury same ammount (this is twice cheaper then buying as outsider)
- if you cheat us, we kill you ;)
- if you duel, you stay in town

If you find this acceptable send us your info and filled up form and we will contact you back.

WELCOME TO NO.1 TOWN IN WEST WORLD 3!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you get from being number 1 except bragging rights?

You gotta have some goals. We're no5 at the moment, so we have some work to do. You don't get nothing from being no1, but by improving fast we have better shops and hotel, that's the most important.

DeletedUser

Oh you're using the rotation system. Just wondering. =D Thanks for the clarificaiton.

DeletedUser

What is your problem? You either like idea or no. I know we have a friendly atmosphere in town forum, best players in W3 and our town is now 3rd.
That is all I know :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

InGame Name: jimbob1
Character Level (XP/XP): Lv 9 one experence away from Lv 10
Current Residency: Homeless & looking?
Previous Residency: in world 2 im in calazia
Accumulated Contributions: i have achived 5 hours of consruction and put $1624 in to the treasury
Cash/Bank Account: i currently have 500
Highest Attribute: i spend hours inproving any town i join
1st Highest Skill: toughness.
2nd Highest Skill: repairing.
3rd Highest Skill: leadership
Intended Character Build: construction,
Declared Intentions: i will help mainly with consruction and funding
Personal Requirements/Requests: i dont mind

DeletedUser

InGame Name: jimbob1
Character Level (XP/XP): Lv 9 one experence away from Lv 10
Current Residency: Homeless & looking?
Previous Residency: in world 2 im in calazia
Accumulated Contributions: i have achived 5 hours of consruction and put $1624 in to the treasury
Cash/Bank Account: i currently have 500
Highest Attribute: i spend hours inproving any town i join
1st Highest Skill: toughness.
2nd Highest Skill: repairing.
3rd Highest Skill: leadership
Intended Character Build: construction,
Declared Intentions: i will help mainly with consruction and funding
Personal Requirements/Requests: i dont mind

Contact markanthony ingame and send him this form. Thanx for your interest

DeletedUser

Dropped by yesterday to see how things are going in your town... Not bad I must say...))

DeletedUser

Forest Hill has 3 open spots for players of all kinds. We will probably build next resident level today and will recruit new 5 members.

- if you like quests and adventures we can rotate your spot. Get in, buy what you need, put money in bank, donate and go questing. We let you go from town so you don't get duelled. When you are ready to go back and sleep and donate, just mail us ingame and you are back. I do this with Yuma in W2 and am ranked in top 20 so guys who tell that this system sucks are wrong. Same with one of the best players, Morzanka, who is doing this in W2 with Yuma and in W3 with Forest Hill.

- if you like building then you will stay in town. Construct, do few jobs on a side and so on. This is my job here.

- if you love fighting you will have plenty fun as well. Lots of tips and help from experienced players and once we start with gunman store we will go all the way providing you with best weapons.

Anyway, spots are opened. Check first post of this thread and applay ingame to markanthony.

Godspeed

DeletedUser

im interested and have messaged markanthony....when will we know if we are accepted?

DeletedUser

I do this with Yuma in W2 and am ranked in top 20 so guys who tell that this system sucks are wrong. Same with one of the best players, Morzanka, who is doing this in W2 with Yuma and in W3 with Forest Hill.

Yeah, but you know, it sucks being near the top... You get all those silly letters, and a dozen of invitations per day. It's much better to be in a town where you have a spot all for yourself, and you progress just slowly, while making good friends, so instead of silly telegrams you get letters from them.

Just ironizing... :D

Anyway, Forest Hill have some amazing leaders, who can ensure that this town reaches its maximum potential. Of course this needs some rules and organization, but its for the benefit of the members after all.