Support Help

DeletedUser

I have a feeling I'm going to get infracted again cause this probably should be addressed in the in-game support system, but uhm where do you go if you need help with the support system?

Subject Antwort auf Support-Anfrage conversational partner System-message

»1«
System-message Today at 2:43 AM Hallo DeviousTexan,

Deine Supportanfrage wurde beantwortet. Antwort anzeigen.

West-Support

and then I followed the link provided:

Externe Seite

Dieser Link führt dich auf eine externe Seite. Externe Seiten können Viren oder andere Schädlinge enthalten.
- Gib niemals dein West-Passwort auf einer externen Seite ein.
- Rufe den Link nur auf, wenn du dem Spieler vertraust, der dir den Link geschickt hat.

Externe Seite aufrufen:
http://support.innogames.de/playerticket

I didn't try it, but I'm pretty sure following that link is going to continue a vicious cycle at my account!

DeletedUser

I know I said I wouldn't, but I did and and I got yolk on my face. It did repeat the cycle as it wanted me to put in a support ticket about it again.

DeletedUser

If you'd like to PM me about it and I will try and sort it out or get the relevant people to help if I cannot.

DeletedUser1105

The second quote you posted is just the standard 'you are about to visit an external site' warning, where innogames covers it's back in case you go to a site that damages your computer.

DeletedUser

The second quote you posted is just the standard 'you are about to visit an external site' warning, where innogames covers it's back in case you go to a site that damages your computer.
Thanks, That's weird cause it took me right back to the support system to open another support ticket.