handworker

DeletedUser

what is the stats if i choose handworker??pm me or invite me to your town if you want a worker..i prefer pure construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my advice is dont put your skill points into a class just yet
you put them according to the jobs and you will level faster to a 10 then you work the skills to a class if ya want to, me i wont i will still go by the job till a lvl 16 prolly atleast

DeletedUser

so do I, and its not too early for construction, you just need to work on your construction skills.

DeletedUser

Dont blame me! :D I juz want to say its too early to discuss towns. LOL. Enjoy the w4 first. Hehe!

DeletedUser

what is the stats if i choose handworker??pm me or invite me to your town if you want a worker..i prefer pure construction

Col. Draw, this world just started yesterday, today in the USA. Anyway, there is no Towns yet in that world. You might need to wait for 2 to 3 days before towns will start growing in that world.

About your Class, it is called "Worker", not "Hardworker". Anyway, you can choose a Character Class at Level 10. If you are ready by that time, mail me in here.

DeletedUser

construction is the best for money and building good town o and xp

DeletedUser

If you go for full setting traps, you can do beaver hunt at level 8.

DeletedUser

Col. Draw, this world just started yesterday, today in the USA. Anyway, there is no Towns yet in that world. You might need to wait for 2 to 3 days before towns will start growing in that world.

About your Class, it is called "Worker", not "Hardworker". Anyway, you can choose a Character Class at Level 10. If you are ready by that time, mail me in here.
Actually he said handworker... handworker.... interesting indeed

DeletedUser5597

Best class till lev 10 is the trading class of players...you can get easy items (see jirki or me for example)

DeletedUser

Best for Trading skills, i guess. But if you'll choose the Worker Class, you don't need the Trading job.

DeletedUser5597

Best for Trading skills, i guess. But if you'll choose the Worker Class, you don't need the Trading job.
true, but I dont need to be a builder for now...I get easy money from what I am doing, I have already products that cost about 300 $ and this doesnt include the note (costs 295$)