Incredible bad luck

DeletedUser

accually lincoln is right! it does not say the percentage of finding a feather in 2 hours, just in an hour, there fore induceing that possibly you could fing 4 crow feathers in 2 hours, with EXTREAM AMOUNTS OF LUCK! that is why you get 4 tobbaco leaves in tobbaco picking, not because the stacked percentage of finding one is 400%, but because it is 100% per half hour!

DeletedUser

Lincoln, please excuse my presumption, there was nothing clear about this in the help files. I figured that this is why we have the chance to put 10, 30, 1h or 2h targets, just to improve our chances. If what you say is true then the 10 minutes interval makes no sense to me. If there is a 20 % chance every 30 minutes then what is the chance for 10 minutes? How come i get a product after only 10 minutes sometimes?
I figured that when assigning the time for the job, the chance gets calculated related to this and not at each half an hour. Do you have any reference to some game explanations relating this?

accually the chance in 10 minuites is just under 7% :p because in 30 minuites there is 20% am i right? so 10 minuits is 1/3 of 30, so what is 13 of 20? just divide 20 by 3 :) that equals just under 7 :p accually 6.33

DeletedUser3717

Odd, Each time i Do it I get Ravens feathers

I have Other 200 Feathers Now Lmao

It's odd though Just keep Doing It i did Over 200 Hours of labor For it

DeletedUser

i managed to get a union flag the second time i defended the fort lol its like a 2% chance of getting it.

DeletedUser

Is this a Math Quiz Show? lol.
You are Correct!!! "the product of the squares of 8 and 10" dollar question is...get it right and you get your very own sliderule 2000 in our ink proof pocket protector, Get it wrong, well you have to walk through the gauntlet of jock bullies. Your time begins now.