what gives

DeletedUser

Maybe they already had experience in this game like me, im level 1 now got experience in the dutch the-west site (the-west.nl ) level 30 there.

Me is gonna be the best bandit, just see ;) ( Just made a account. )

( Sorry for my english, it's not my langauge as U see. )

DeletedUser

i think you worry to much XD who cares how fast others are lvling?? (aside from you)

DeletedUser

Yeah, but how can you go from Level 1-4 in seconds? I mean, you need sugar for I think the 3rd or 4th quest in and you have to work AT LEAST 10 minutes to get that, and they actually tell you that you should work 30 minutes...kinda weird I guess.

He was either exaggerating to prove leveling in the earlier levels' easiness or he meant he had already done a bunch of jobs, gotten the items, and just completed many in 'seconds'.

DeletedUser

He could also use energy premium. Also income premium so he gets the sugar and stuff for starting questins in 10 mins.. This would help him level ALOT faster for the first day or so

that is true and i never did think of that, so my bad i guess

i did jump up to within 1 lvl of the #1 player in levels the next day but like another poster wrote they live on the game (which i dont) so i guess it was a combo of energy premium and luck is why i thought it was strange how somebody could get that far ahead in less then 8 hours