Does anyone else get the feeling...

DeletedUser

I'll stop complaining about the game. I understand people can take it or leave it, and I further understand they are developing new game features. As far as this forum goes, I'm not allowed to ignore admin posts, so I guess I'm stuck with her.

Yes, yes you are. Read my previous post.

DeletedUser

I think the point of this thread was to complain that the game is entirely too care bear. Not a complaint at the quality necessarily (although you could look at it as a complaint about the quality of game play). You should be able to destroy a town, downgrade it's buildings or rob a bank. And with regards to players there should be a limit as too how many times a player may be killed until they are knocked out of the game completely. Or every time you die or get knocked out you lose experience or a level. Hell why not force a player who has been knocked out to give up one piece of gear. Without some sort of endgame, the game is garbage.

DeletedUser

I'm with the guy's right to criticise value for money.
If we are portraying the premium fee as a 'donation' to assist the developement of an interesting game, then that's cool with me. With that comes an expectation of developer feedback to those who are assisting in that devlopement. I renewed my premium subscription so as a 'shareholder' i want to see accountability and growth.

As for gem, she's a damn sight better than most of the tw moderators who were just kids on an ego trip. By the way gem your hair's looking nice tonight, did you do something with it?

DeletedUser

*tosses hair* of course.
and stopping discussion on my so strict moderating I think that they have a few surprises in store. No idea what they are! :p

DeletedUser

I think the point of this thread was to complain that the game is entirely too care bear. Not a complaint at the quality necessarily (although you could look at it as a complaint about the quality of game play). You should be able to destroy a town, downgrade it's buildings or rob a bank. And with regards to players there should be a limit as too how many times a player may be killed until they are knocked out of the game completely. Or every time you die or get knocked out you lose experience or a level. Hell why not force a player who has been knocked out to give up one piece of gear. Without some sort of endgame, the game is garbage.

Go, play some smelly garbage games. :p

DeletedUser

I want to add my bit here, as in the beginning, way back then, when this game first started, I joined in about the second or third week. I was very intimidated by these forums. I could understand the frustration of the mods, when everyone was asking same questions. But when i put words into search i got back answers that told me nothing eg "you are posting in wrong thread/forum, or please look up the help or search features" I found my questions but the mods didn't let me find my answers!

I am well into the game now with the help of WestStats.com. I am not knocking the mods but there are some noobs still that dont need such a harsh reply! As I said, I understand the frustration in same questions being asked each time, but you, as mods dont have to answer them all! If no-one answers, they may look elsewhere for answers. But at the moment if you have a question and put it into search you get the blocked questions etc...

DeletedUser

You are the only one that knows what happened to You , but I wonder .
Was it the 'Mods' that You keep referring to , or one of the many players who take it upon themselves to assist the Forum Moderators . I've seen far more harsh treatment and crass behavior from Our fellow players than I have from moderators .

DeletedUser

It never actually happened to me... sorry if my post mislead you... what i was trying to put across is that if i put a phrase into search i got my answer (or so I thought). the question was what i wanted answered but the answers was that it was in wrong thread and should have looked up help or search! I did both and got the question I wanted, only never got the answer! I kept getting led back to same thread...

So I dont feel comfortable adding to posts unless i think it might be really really helpful!!!!!

DeletedUser

Since we're talking about it, it would be really helpful if we could schedule gear changes between jobs. I think there are a lot of instances where a change in gear/clothes is needed in order to be able to do the next job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It never actually happened to me... sorry if my post mislead you... what i was trying to put across is that if i put a phrase into search i got my answer (or so I thought). the question was what i wanted answered but the answers was that it was in wrong thread and should have looked up help or search! I did both and got the question I wanted, only never got the answer! I kept getting led back to same thread...

So I dont feel comfortable adding to posts unless i think it might be really really helpful!!!!!

Don't be put off you have as much right to contribute as anyone else.
There are plenty of people who deliberately timewaste.

DeletedUser

Loopy
I follow You now . To rephrase ,You went looking for an answer , You found were others had ask the question , but the only response was some snotty "not here" . The majority of those responses are from 'overly helpful players' . Sorry You had to endure that .
West Stats , is a great source for pointers . I'm glad You got it sorted out , and didn't just throw Your hands up and go away .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that this game isn't going anywhere? THat there is nothing to do other than perform the same task (click on job click on train) pretty much and that it's over priced?

I got into this because my "team" wanted to play it but I think we've all pretty much decided (along with 99% of peopel who have registered accounts) that it's a pretty ****ty mess. What do you guys think?

I mean no resolution can ever be achieved between conflicting towns. No resolution can ever be achieved between players. Nothings interesting and it takes a a really large amount of time to level.

It does takes a large amount of time to level, but it is all worthed.

First all, remember that this game is still in BETA...if I am not wrong.

Second, I know there will be other updates coming to make the game much better.

Third, there will be new quests, and jobs.

If I am not wrong, there will be some new cool things going on.

So just wait!!!

DeletedUser

You have to admit its an expensive online game though for what we get, even more so when it is still the beta version ,£8 for 4 weeks if you want the full premium even more if you are a dueler
its free if you want it to be......:huh:

DeletedUser

Oxo, this game is not really expensive at all. The Premium is the expensive one.

DeletedUser

i like it

i like it, i have played tribal wars, in world 23 with 30 villages, i had to quit because it simply took to many hours from my real life, this is more friendly if you want time in the real world as well.

DeletedUser

I agree, this takes much less time than tribal wars, but it is still very fun.

DeletedUser

TW take alot of your time but if you have a premium you can organize in groups and mark ready villages
P.S:im playing in w20,the same name(mohals)