Member Construction Logs

DeletedUser

I really hope this is implemented. And soon!

It isn't fair on town citizens who are all contributing and as I like my town to work as a team and make group decisions, the only thing a player who does this deserves is the boot.

This information really should be available.

DeletedUser1105

It is actually suprising that it's NOT already a feature. Surely when they made the gaem they would have thought about that?

DeletedUser

sorry wasn't thinking what i said. i still like to see it like in the town hall maybe to who built what and when

DeletedUser1105

You remind me of timmy off south park organs.

"TIMMAAYY!"......."LOOOOGGGSS!"

DeletedUser

I was getting a bit of a south park vibe.
If they DO have families i'm gonna be Organ's uncle.....although he is higher up than me so maybe I'd have to be his nephew....but that would be just wierd.

DeletedUser

lol. i love you organs. your the best 14 yr old french canadian boy i know.

DeletedUser

wow did i get that right? i didnt even look at your profile or anything. im a psychic.

DeletedUser

cree eh?

i am cherokee and creek, with some plain old white. my daughter is a registered pomo, though. we from america.

DeletedUser

nova scotia my sides are french and mi'kmaw and that makes me cree so really i am part french i just dont count it

DeletedUser

and im actually cherokee and chickasaw which werent exactly creek but there arent enough chickasaw to matter, so they are all considered creek.