Garnet

DeletedUser

Howdy,
I am Buzzsaw the Mortician and Founder of Garnet I would like to welcome you'all to take a look, My goal is to create an active, fun town. We are looking for people who actively post and enjoy games. Story tellers are especially welcome nothen better then a tall tale over the campfire.
If you are interested please contact us in game tell us a bit about yourself if you are really looking to join us badly and just cannot wait you need to be first on the list. Then send me a short story on your adventures in the west and if I really like it heck you go to first on list see we are makeing a new game as we speak, the priority list story game. Send the councilors and me a story and we vote best ones get invited first.
This will be the funnest town ever by gum.
Yours Truly,
Buzzsaw
:cool:

DeletedUser

An update if you are interested in joining bobeki is our recruitment captain now so contact him I still have not got any stories but only 5 people have looked I will be patient.

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know we will be finishing the residence level 3 soon I hope so if you wish to join please contact our recruiter. Thank You