Time

DeletedUser

It's very strange i've picking cotton didn't find any.
Now i'm doing it again and it takes me 2 hours.
When I'm doing a 30 min job.
How is that possible?

DeletedUser

yeah I know.
But If I apply for 30 min work.
How can it take me 2 hours if im at the cotton spot already

DeletedUser

you have a chance to get more than one cotton when working more than 30mins. although from personal experience i think it is better when looking for items such as cotton to do 4 30min work periods rather than a 2 hour one.

DeletedUser

Wow... the people above just give up.

Now maybe because you were 1:30 hours away form the job?

If not it is a glich or something.

DeletedUser

I have experienced these time glitches, not on W5 yet. On world 4 twice I have had 8 hours tagged onto a job. Did everything, delete jobs, start again, shut down computer, cleaned cookies (clean oven just to waste time). First time it was the last job of the night, I still submitted a ticket by morning all was well. Second time it started in the morning. I submitted a ticket that time also, but I just had to wait it out. I have read other threads about this issue. I would say to send in the ticket just so the dev know how often this is happening.

DeletedUser

Yeah I got this on World 3, it was gonna take me 11 hours to sleep for even though I was at my town. I just gave up and turned off the game lol. Itll sort itself out eventually, but its annoying.

And to the people above who were saying about doing cotton picking 4 times etc...did you even read his problem or did you just think youd blurt some random info out? Please read the problem first...

DeletedUser

yeah his problem is bad evry1 gets it but evry1 likes blurting stuff

DeletedUser

vlurt! (i'm being russian had to add that v) had that problem once but it only lasted for 5 minutes

DeletedUser

Ohhh. I thought maybe it was some kind of ploy to force sympathy for your eternally fasting avatar. Having all those berries, T-bones, oranges, tomatoes, etc. bouncing around in his backpack all the time and never getting to eat them must be like visiting the Playboy mansion with your wife. :bandit:

DeletedUser

I have to question how sanitary it is to carry around raw meat in your backpack for weeks.