Top Five!!

DeletedUser

Town Ranking:

1. Forest Creek

2. ChinaTown

3. iGFT

4. Bushfire

5. Hole-in-the-wall

what are your opinions, success predictions, dislikes and likes about these towns?

DeletedUser

Isn't it way too early to say?

This sounds like Twars forum where they'd post the top tribes or the tribes @ war and get folks to comment. lol

Soon everyone from their respective towns above will post here and say that they rock ;)

DeletedUser

only way forest creek drops from #1 is with a extra builder and an extra money maker in a lesser town otherwise no stopping they have the "plan" and all these other towns dont see that plan because they are noobs

DeletedUser

This is way premature.

And Bugsy, labeling all other towns as noobs.... lol. More than a bit arrogant, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

This is way premature.

And Bugsy, labeling all other towns as noobs.... lol. More than a bit arrogant, wouldn't you say?

John, arrogance is the new "humility". ;)

As I said, it would be the members from the top towns using this thread as an advertisement avenue. lol

But I have to admit Forest Creek is doing quite well. I havent look at the imposter Forest Hill town to see if they have kept up tho. lmao.

DeletedUser

i think forest empire has proved itself on w3, w4 and now w5. we rock!

DeletedUser

John, arrogance is the new "humility". ;)

As I said, it would be the members from the top towns using this thread as an advertisement avenue. lol

But I have to admit Forest Creek is doing quite well. I havent look at the imposter Forest Hill town to see if they have kept up tho. lmao.

Arrogance is the new humility. Then I am somewhat a humble man, but I do see I have a long way to learn the finer arts of humility, from these modest masters.

DeletedUser

Wow, what a thread-top five, what you think bla bla bla....grow up.

DeletedUser

I'm sure we all know that one town has a monopoly on all the Worlds.. so what? Makes this game a little lame in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Isn't it way too early to say?

This sounds like Twars forum where they'd post the top tribes or the tribes @ war and get folks to comment. lol

Soon everyone from their respective towns above will post here and say that they rock ;)

Lol. Its funny you should say that, i saw the link for this game on TW. this is my first world... Soooo forest creek are the guys to look out for eh!? :huh:

DeletedUser

Arrogance is the new humility. Then I am somewhat a humble man, but I do see I have a long way to learn the finer arts of humility, from these modest masters.

You may want to steer clear. Forest Creek employs duelers and we all know how much of a wimp you are.

DeletedUser

You may want to steer clear. Forest Creek employs duelers and we all know how much of a wimp you are.

Why do folks from UTW San Jose love to reply posts with insults? Dont you think it is very uncalled for?

Does it mean "okay i kick ass in this game, I am the biggest town around hence I have the license to shoot my mouth off and insult everyone?"

Note : I am saying UTW San Jose (W3) and not Forest Creek because some of the Forest Creek guys I have met in the game in W5 are quite nice whilst I cant say the same for the San Jose folks. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Btw Kroesus, have you taken a look at Forest Creek's (World5) mortician stats lately? lol

DeletedUser

Now that is the kind of humility I have been searching for!
Can you teach me more?

So far I deem this first lesson to contain the following valuable teachings:
Insult the opposition.
Threaten the opposition.
Generally assume the role of the bully.

I think I could act like that, but it sure would require alot of practice to completely abstain from what is refered to as "good manners".

DeletedUser

Great duelers you employ Btw

Untitled-21.jpg

DeletedUser3741

So ask yourself is the loving really strong?
So I can ask myself really what is going wrong
With this world that we living in
People keep on giving in
Making wrong decisions
Only visions of them living and
Not respecting each other
Deny thy brother
The wars' going on but the reasons' undercover
The truth is kept secret
Swept under the rug
If you never know truth
Then you never know love
Where's the love y'all?

DeletedUser

Forest Creek rocks ;)

So ask yourself is the loving really strong?
So I can ask myself really what is going wrong
With this world that we living in
People keep on giving in
Making wrong decisions
Only visions of them living and
Not respecting each other
Deny thy brother
The wars' going on but the reasons' undercover
The truth is kept secret
Swept under the rug
If you never know truth
Then you never know love
Where's the love y'all?

Somehow, you just don't look like a Black Eyed Peas fan.

DeletedUser

Why do folks from UTW San Jose love to reply posts with insults? Dont you think it is very uncalled for?

Does it mean "okay i kick ass in this game, I am the biggest town around hence I have the license to shoot my mouth off and insult everyone?"

Note : I am saying UTW San Jose (W3) and not Forest Creek because some of the Forest Creek guys I have met in the game in W5 are quite nice whilst I cant say the same for the San Jose folks. Sorry.

I call all the whinners who come into this game crying about the duelers "wimps". If the truth hurts do not wear it like a badge. It sure looks to me like Forest Creek is being targeted because they are #1. You want to bet most of those loses are on their builders and they are still way ahead. I also think you may want to do two things: look at dueler leader board and pay attention. I do believe it will even out here in the near future.