new constructor job..really

hows the idea??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

yes i got up with an idea ...thats it that if a person wants money

then there must be a job for working in a town making building...which will need 0 money if u r not the town member.
as town members give money to town treasury for building .
now in this jobs wages will be counted on the town level(of the town in which the building is constructed) and should be taken from a contribution to all town members..automatically based on the work progress too. if a town member is not having money then some -ve money will be created which will go to 0 while earning money.

hows the idea??

DeletedUser1105

It needs to be made clearer.

Do you want people from out of town to be able to work on upgrading buildings in any town?

I.e. it is a job just like any other?

Makes sense, I see no harm in tha, until you talk about wages.

How do you propose to pay them again? Because I wouldn't like some guy with low construction skills to work on my town and then be paid out of my town treasury when it would be more cost efficient to build myself.

DeletedUser

It needs to be made clearer.

Do you want people from out of town to be able to work on upgrading buildings in any town?

I.e. it is a job just like any other?

Makes sense, I see no harm in tha, until you talk about wages.

How do you propose to pay them again? Because I wouldn't like some guy with low construction skills to work on my town and then be paid out of my town treasury when it would be more cost efficient to build myself.

you r right thats why payment will be done on the basis of incresement in the constructed building with respect to the town level as big towns will have higher lvls of the buildings so the person will be creating less building
pts ..so in a big town if 'x'construction can also give some money
and in small town 'x' construction will give u less money.

we can make it to the difficulty lvl.of the building.to labour points but the money is taken from town members as i said

hope u understood

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about being able to work at 'degrading' a town's buildings? Sabotage if you like. In addition i reckon that a town should have a maximum number of total building levels. Then town's wouldn't all be the same.

DeletedUser

OMG that sounds like catting a village in other world aka TW...

I think it might be a good idea for town shootouts and attacks, Ulthor... now we just need the town to be able to be equipped with the equipment for that....jackhammers? :)

DeletedUser

OMG that sounds like catting a village in other world aka TW...

I think it might be a good idea for town shootouts and attacks, Ulthor... now we just need the town to be able to be equipped with the equipment for that....jackhammers? :)

OK fair point you win!

DeletedUser

Perhaps if the town could set it up themselves. Like if they needed work on a specific building they could make it availabkle to be constructed by outside "contractors" that meet the required construction point level set by the town. The "contractor" would be paid based on his level and constuction points and the town would recieve a discount of a certain percentage on cost to build. This brings about the possible implementation of a "Chamber of Commerce" or similar building that upon increasing it's level you could increase the percentage discounted for using outside contractors as well as maybe reducing prices on goods in town by a percentage when purchased by members, and even the ability to retain a percentage of the profits from the use of hotels and goods purchased in your town.

DeletedUser

This sounds reasonable but is it solving a problem that doesn't exist? in the town i'm in the problem is usually not enough money for building. there's lots of good ideas out there to hopefully get implementation on. I kinda like this one but it wouldn't be a top priority

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, I don't see the need for it. The only way to make it worthwhile is if it was cheaper than doing it yourself.

But then you'd be waiting around on the offchance that someone 1) sees your job and 2) actually works on it.

Then after all of that they may have low labor points and not expand it very much.

I just don't see it as needed.

And Ulthor, go to tribal wars for that - I don't want you knocking down my town hall - it's taking ages to build!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't see the need for it. The only way to make it worthwhile is if it was cheaper than doing it yourself.

But then you'd be waiting around on the offchance that someone 1) sees your job and 2) actually works on it.

Then after all of that they may have low labor points and not expand it very much.

I just don't see it as needed.

And Ulthor, go to tribal wars for that - I don't want you knocking down my town hall - it's taking ages to build!

so i have said low labour points=less construction.=less payment.
thats the main basis of the payment not the full payment will be given always..its on the construction done.

and for the waiting of people wat do u want that all the buildings should be made in some money.thats the fun dude .you have to construct ur town buildings own but its ur luck that someone works for uin less money

DeletedUser1105

Exactly my point. It's just luck that someone would come along and do it for small amounts of pay.

I just think it would be a lot of work for the developers and with very little gain for the towns.