This game has lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a bad feeling about this games future.

After the update I noticed that there is less posts in my towns forum(and in "real" forum too), people has lost they motivation and I have more "yellow dots" (inactive more than 2 days) when I check my town hall+residents.

Suddenly all the complaints in forums(in town forums too) are gone... people just left this game without saying a word.
What about me?
Lets say I was enjoying this game very much, now all seems pointless to me.
Sad, very sad

DeletedUser3773

join a bigger town which had people who are more committed
and active

DeletedUser

join a bigger town which had people who are more committed
and active
Whats the point then-let us all join bigger town and lets have a 7-70 huge towns with hundreds of people.
What I wanted to say was:
We had a well working community, we didn't care about rankings and how quickly our town grows.We all had some kind a motivation, now its gone...
I cant explain it in words-its just a weird emptiness inside of me...
Yes of course, I don't have to play if I don't want to.....but I liked this game very much.

DeletedUser

Whats the point then-let us all join bigger town and lets have a 7-70 huge towns with hundreds of people.
What I wanted to say was:
We had a well working community, we didn't care about rankings and how quickly our town grows.We all had some kind a motivation, now its gone...
I cant explain it in words-its just a weird emptiness inside of me...
Yes of course, I don't have to play if I don't want to.....but I liked this game very much.
if this game makes you that emotional, you have some problems

DeletedUser

World need new players to keep interest in game up. There is always some action then, old players compete between each other + new players. Towns are getting more people to join and develop them. And now what? its nearly impossible to stay in a middle size town - because even if you build another level of residence - there will be noone to join (there are lots of well developed towns that have a lot of free space, plus some of them have secondary towns themselves). So town growth stoppes almost to 0, and people loose in interest game. Do you really would like to stay in a game where it takes for your town to build one lv6 building almost a week?
I think the game is great, but developers have no ideas how RPG games run. They should have played some MUD to get a feeling of what RPG game really is. Player interaction is the most important thing and if there there are less and less players to interact and it becomes impossible to build buildings because there is noone to fill them, then we have ... what we have.

DeletedUser

There seems to be a ceiling around level 30 when the average player quits or just disappears.

I think that is about when they've been doing the same couple of jobs for a few levels and realize that they are miles away from getting to the next tier of jobs.

If we would have been allowed to discuss the new jobs in v1.14 before we got the update I would have brought this point up and wondered why there were so many new lower level jobs and not very many for the middle tier area and maybe the powers that be would have made some adjustments... but the community manager decided we couldn't talk about the update and closed all the threads discussing the update ...

DeletedUser

i think its just the nature of the game it seems very unfinished. Theres a big gap at around 30 like someone mentioned where your stuck doing basically same jobs for another 15-20 lvls before you unlock another job. Also once you finish your town theres nothing to do besides go duel other towns

DeletedUser

Thanks for making this post.
I thought this game was a really interesting experiment but we have been badly let down by the developers in all kinds of ways.
It's a real shame because there are some really intelligent people on the forums who were very keen to assist game development.

DeletedUser1105

Yes, once you reach around level 30 the game starts to stagnate.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of people in that I don't want to leave because I feel the game has potential, but I don't want to stay much longer because it's BORING.

And yes, there are some great ideas on the forums. I am sure there are some great ideas on the German server also. It would be nice if they could implement some of them (or some ideas of their own) that would actually increase the excitement and the strategy of the game.

You should always have a quest open to you, I feel, so that you are always working towards something.

Why not put some BIG quests in that needs like 15 different items, but you need 5 of each and stuff? Then at least you are aiming towards something and not doing the same jobs just to try and level up. Or 'Find a product on 3 consecutive jobs (must be different jobs)' Or quests that are not just about finding products. Maybe a quest that says you have to work 20 different jobs for at least 2 hours without doing the same job twice?

It would help as a stop-gap whilst they implemented some changes to add some flavour to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea it seems like The West is now getting emptier,

Before at the main screen total number of players it was shooting up at a quick speed now its just "Stopped"

DeletedUser

There definitely should be many more quests cause they benefit the average gamer.

The people not effected by lack of quests are the one skill pony guys who are capable of doing super high difficulty jobs at early levels and don't do quests anyway...

DeletedUser

Yea it seems like The West is now getting emptier,

Before at the main screen total number of players it was shooting up at a quick speed now its just "Stopped"

That's probably more because the worlds are full smart one...

DeletedUser

The lack of quests is bad. I like games where there are always some quests that I can work forward to complete.

DeletedUser

i think they're not whining..they're just saying the truth..
there should be more player interaction and more programming development as the game can improve vastly if the developers give more time and dedication on improving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.