P&P So... Worlds sleepist player

DeletedUser

Who gets your vote?

I'm fed up of travelling to towns and getting a face full of 'Is a Asleep right now' when I click on the saloon.

First vote - ImTealc, sad thing is he did exactly the same on World 10.

DeletedUser23629

Yup, he'll be the same before long in this world also. He also gets my vote. Following closely are some of his town members.

DeletedUser

So it is official! ImTealc is the worlds most sleepy player!

DeletedUser23737

Sleepy... but...

Imtealc might well be the sleepiest player.... but there's no denying he has a fantastic duel record... to be number one in xp dueling is an awesome achievement! :)

Also... to ensure your motivation stays as close to 100%... wouldn't you need to sleep lots anyway to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As an almost 100% offensive dueller, I like to be the one who dictates time and place of duels. That means I sleep a lot to avoid getting whalloped for my lack of defence as well as to let my Mot creep slowly back up.

Plus, sleeping is nice, I dream of my next duel. :)

DeletedUser

Imtealc might well be the sleepiest player.... but there's no denying he has a fantastic duel record... to be number one in xp dueling is an awesome achievement! :)

Also... to ensure your motivation stays as close to 100%... wouldn't you need to sleep lots anyway to do this?

oh yess.. fantastic duel record.. rofl... sorry couldnt help but laugh..
if u r xp dueling with an avg abt 77 sucks big time..
and a difference of 174 doesnt talk big time abt "Fantastic"

And to ensure motivation staying close to 100% u dont need to sleep u just need work jobs..

and if he sleeps to avoid getting defeated by being dueling then he is not a very good dueler now is he??

oh another thing for u munch over.. motivation does not work the same way when being attacked..i.e. in a defensive duel :p

DeletedUser

I almost had a heart attack when I saw he was awake when I was in the area..

Total health points
- 325 HP

Total health points
- 555 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 209 experience points. ImTealc did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

And in retrospect I probably wore the wrong gear.

As an almost 100% offensive dueller, I like to be the one who dictates time and place of duels. That means I sleep a lot to avoid getting whalloped for my lack of defence as well as to let my Mot creep slowly back up.

Plus, sleeping is nice, I dream of my next duel.
No he sucks when he attacks too...

if u r xp dueling with an avg abt 77 sucks big time..

That is slightly better than mine, but I do have a level advantage and have to keep dueling twits from Vietnam that keep camping us. I also, very rarely get free Xp from someone attacking me.. I'd rather win those, no effort, more XP :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He wont need to sleep for two days!

Total health points
- 221 HP

Total health points
- 831 HP ImTealc passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 193 experience points. ImTealc did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Knew I wore the wrong gear first time.

DeletedUser

uhm.... I don't know at the moment, but I am seriously into finding out as I start doing some more serious dueling.

DeletedUser16628

Come get some!!I'm sure imtealc is much stronger on attack look forward to seeing what he can do to miss s