Soldier or Dueler

DeletedUser

Neither. Be an adventurer but specialize in dueling. You can go up to towns, KO all of them, then spend the nice night in their level 2 hotel for free!

And also you recieve more luck :)

DeletedUser11353

soldier is better for defending(when challenged on a duel cause 50% bonus on tactics) and dueler is better for challenging other players cause there motivation for duels.
soldiers are better melee soldiers you should put all points in strength and skill..well depends do you want to be aggressive or defensive dueler.defensive-tactics offensive-dodging.you should put some points in aim so you can hit some1 in a duel and reflex for resistance on firearm(toughness is resistance to melee weapons but you get 1point every level when you put in strength )
dueler-all attribute points in dexterity
skill points-aim,shooting,dodging,reflex,toughness

duelers motivation for dueling raises 20% faster,they recieve 10% more money in a duel and they have bonus on speed 10%

soldiers get 50% on tactics(only when challenged on a duel),5 health points for every skill point in health and minimum level required to carry a weapon is reduced by 3

they are almost same but soldier is stronger if you don`t wanna duel all day cause they have some good jobs they can do unlike duelers
hope this helps

DeletedUser

This world I'm trying a melee Hangdog/Dueler. I'm putting all my Attributes in strength. I'm going to duel as much as my motivation allows.

It all depends on how you play, do you want to duel alot: dueler, duel average: soldier, not at all but never want to loose then go for defensive soldier

DeletedUser

i am going with a soldier that can duel real well with ranged weapons :D

DeletedUser

I gots a question how do people gain lvls so fast :eek:

I built a pure dueler but have been doin alot of jobs waiting for my town to get the shops up to par so i can get decent items for dueling have been challenged a few times and attacked the guys who attack our duelers, but i'm like 10 lvls or more behind the top guys

DeletedUser11353

some got premium,other are workers(best exp jobs) and others are adventurers who specialize in one skill like setting traps,horseback riding etc.

DeletedUser

Duelers will have the second to the easiest quest after the adventurer. The soldier quest is a lot harder cause you are expected to do jobs like serving in the army and things like gathering multiple shotguns and other weapons.

DeletedUser

solider i have avantage: For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character.
transparent.png
The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels.
transparent.png
In duels you receive a bonus of 50% to your tactic skill.