Mystery building ---> Barbers!??

DeletedUser

What do you think if the building after the gap next to the mortician could be a barbers as the character could have a cleanliness ranking and reduce their appearence... if they went for a hair cut and shave then this could improve their ability to work and appearence!?

DeletedUser5046

hmmm....can be...*i thought we have a barber already...but it was a tailor bldg...*:p

but we don't take a bath..only sleep then work and walk...so how will we know who's the tidiest?

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of a bonus, it could be for non town members to submit an application to join the town.

Lots of talk would go on in a barber shop, and someone might mention they want to join.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the sheriffs office isn't it.

DeletedUser1105

We already have an 'appearence' skill. Adding an appearence rating that was affected by the barbershop would confuse matters.

DeletedUser

What do you think if the building after the gap next to the mortician could be a barbers as the character could have a cleanliness ranking and reduce their appearence... if they went for a hair cut and shave then this could improve their ability to work and appearence!?

I see what your saying but....

I think its a **** idea. no offense i think its useless