time display.... upgrade to town hall = clock?

DeletedUser

How about giving the town a clock tower on the town hall? as this can display the time on the server...?

DeletedUser

there is already a voting thread for including game time in game somewhere, they didnt mention where but im asuming it was at the bottom of page like tribalwars is.

DeletedUser

the time display should be like in TW but it whould be a nice add on if it was also displayed on town hall.

(people that are not in a town need to be able to see the server time also. that is why it should not only be in town hall)

DeletedUser

the time display should be like in TW but it whould be a nice add on if it was also displayed on town hall.

(people that are not in a town need to be able to see the server time also. that is why it should not only be in town hall)
Then it wouldn't be like it is in TW, because thats just boring to have it in the bottom/top left/right hand corner.

(people should be part of a town if they want to be more apart of the game, if they're not apart of the game then they wont care)

DeletedUser2708

You don't have to be in a town to view it, so you'd be able to see a clock on the town hall just fine.

DeletedUser

all i can think about is those big gian bank signs that display the time and temperature..... it should be on the bank, and be in cheesy LED.

DeletedUser2692

You don't have to be part of a town to visit it. Just click on any town and you are in and can see the time.

DeletedUser

So to clarify, the main idea is.

Town Hall reaches level 2 and gains a clock tower to show the in-game time.
Or
Town reaches 1500+ points and gains a clock tower on the town hall to show in-game time.

Which one?

DeletedUser1105

I prefer it as an upgrade. It may be a silly upgrade, and the last one to be done, but it gives those maxed out towns one last job to do.

DeletedUser

So do i get this credited top my name then? lol! relly would be good if it was put into the game since it was my unique idea! :p