Ahaha. Have YOU been this lucky?

DeletedUser

Yeah, joined together with the other 2 parts will create a special weapon at a later quest.

DeletedUser

Yeah, joined together with the other 2 parts will create a special weapon at a later quest.
just got piece of note part 1

how to get part 3?

Attachments

• note part 1.JPG
    note part 1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not too long ago, I received x3 saddles in a single report from breaking in horses. At 5%, I'd say it's worth mentioning.

DeletedUser1105

Very good luck!

My girlfriend plays on World 4 under my name and I help her out. I noticed she seemed to keep finding either a product or an item every time she worked. I checked back, and she had found something in the last 19 consecutive jobs! Obviously, we ruined it then as she got to 21 and then got nothing.

But 21 in a row, has anyone seen this before? I play on two worlds and used to play on 1, and never had that kind of luck. Damn it.

DeletedUser

Can't say that I have, unless you're picking tobacco/sugar, lol.

I've had a bout of around 12 reports in a row, finding steaks while doing the Cowboy job. Of course, I kept getting hurt just about as much as I was getting the product. Then upon switching jobs, I came across a scarcity so heavy, it took a good few days to get what I needed.

DeletedUser1105

She was flirting between Cowboy, Branding Cattle and a couple others. I'm like you, I get the odd, short lucky patch and then a frequent, long unlucky patch!

DeletedUser

Yes, I have been that lucky if not slightly more lucky.
Took me 12 hours to get the flag, BUT it only took 4 hours to get the note trading, which is even harder than the flag. :)
I also have spent 12 hours trying to get my first ham, too. :-(