Mordhaus recruiting open - 3 sectors left from upper right corner

DeletedUser

Mordhaus has just expanded it's residences and is looking for 4 more citizens. We are a friendly bunch and currently have a hotel and general store with more construction coming immediately. We are looking for citizens willing to help expand our town either through financial or constructive support. While any help will be greatly appreciated, it isn't a requirement. If you are interested, please send me a telegram and tell me a little about yourself as far as current level and how you want to help the town if applicable. Thank you all for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Farewell and godspeed,
Hawkeye of Mordhaus

DeletedUser

Now only 3 plots open

We are seeking 3 more citizens. Our gunsmith is just about completed now. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Farewell and godspeed,
Hawkeye of Mordhaus

DeletedUser

Update

We still have 3 lots open in the town of Mordhaus. We have completed our gunsmith, and again have a hotel, general store, lvl 2 residence, and soon a lvl 2 town hall and mortician. We are only a few weeks old and are growing quickly. We are a progressive and open society and welcome all comers. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Farewell and godspeed,
Hawkeye4077 of Mordhaus

DeletedUser

Only 2 plots left. The town of Mordhaus it still hoping there are brave settlers willing to brave the journey west to the land of opportunity. We are giving away land to those willing to settle in our area and help build our town into the pride of the west. Thank you all again for your time.

Farewell and godspeed,
Hawkeye of Mordhaus