"Fort Construction" - For Builders, By Builders

DeletedUser

"Fort Construction" - For Builders, By Builders (New Residences)

Application Form

InGame Name: Oogie Da Bruce
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10 - Switched to $$$ Money Making to found town.
Current Residency: Foudned "Fort Construction" (For Builders, By Builders)
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: Over $300
Cash/Bank Account: All cash has gone to the town.
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: Other
Intended Character Build: Mexican Construction Worker - I will work hard, play hard, and defend my earnings.
Declared Intentions: I'm a long time gamer, but recently found THE WEST. After MUCH research I realized that there needed to be a place that allowed builders to do what they do best. We needed our own town. So I scouted a nice claim next to some great mid/upper level construction/vigor/strength based jobs, and named it "Fort Construction". It is a place to have fun, and build a solid town while advancing your character.
Personal Requirements/Requests: The only requirement is that you want to put your skills to work building a top notch town and can have fun. I'm not here to hassle or get hassled and will guarauntee that as long as you are putting in decent work, you will not be booted out of the town. I'm here to have fun and have good times with fun people (having more fun when doing well ingame). A good town will benifit all the townsfolk.

This about says it all.

I met another player online who has similar goals to mine. We began talking and discussed MANY aspects of the game. And it became obvious. Who better to look after the well beings of a builder, than other builders! Great Stores, Top Hotels, and a Bank that can hold plenty of money safely.

It will be a place where builders can discuss the best way to stake our claim and advance our characters.

So if you're character has been buffing stregth, construction, vigor, fine motor skills, or repairing, look into joining Fort Construction. Our goals are probably very similar and joining can be mutually benificial.

My name ingame is the same: Oogie Da Bruce. If you find me, you'll find the spot for our new town (close to Telegraph Poles, Cutting Trees, and a stones throw from Digging Graves & Laying Railroad Tracks).

All are welcome to join, but spots are limited. If you didn't make this round just keep working on your character and we will get you onboard as soon as we get more residences.

In town Hotel.

Now back to work,

Bruce the Builder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only a few hours later, and I've already got a great group of people joining up.

Please keep the PM's and telegrams coming. The Fort is expanding rapidly and eveyone's help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Thank you,

Bruce

DeletedUser

I must say this is a great location. There's even a railroad station under 20 mins travel.

DeletedUser

finding town

InGame Name: boyboy24
Character Level (XP/XP): level 10(97/110) -worker
Current Residency:nil
Accumulated Contributions: noon
Cash/Bank Account: $400
1st Highest Skill: vigor18
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness15
3rd Highest Skill: construction
Intended Character Build: I will work hard, play hard, and defend my earnings.
Declared Intentions: i play all world my world 2 town is going to build all 1 and level 2 resince
Personal Requirements/Requests: nil

DeletedUser

InGame Name: toddcan
Character Level (XP/XP): level 8(90/91)
Current Residency:nil
Accumulated Contributions: -
Cash/Bank Account: $334
1st Highest Skill: toughness
2nd Highest Skill: swimming
3rd Highest Skill: construction
Intended Character Build: Worker
Declared Intentions: Give all I have to the building up of our town.
Personal Requirements/Requests: nil

DeletedUser

Hotel up and running (took less than half a day on the first day).

DeletedUser

Having read your posts before, I think you'll make your town quite very nicely comfy for Laborers and other town members. You probably are a fine townfounder.

One thing though, you might wanna find a way to protect your town members unless they don't mind getting constant beatings from local duelers.

I think that's why most towns are looking for builders AND duelers.

God speed, Oogie.

DeletedUser

Thanks BurningFeet. Town Aggression is a hot topic at the Fort. Good thing we got those openings! ;)

I try my best to do right by the townsolk for the Fort.

Good speed to you too good sir!!!

DeletedUser

Well burning, I'm going off the time honored, if I don't choose a class you can't duel me defense...

DeletedUser

Well burning, I'm going off the time honored, if I don't choose a class you can't duel me defense...

I'm guessing you are the "another player" Oogie mentioned earlier, being a councelor and all. It's good to know there are more players like Oogie and yourself out there in the game.

Anyway, I saw you and Oogie were still Greenhorns.

Yeah I guess you two are safe, but you might also wanna provide some sort of protection to your members too. I saw one of your town members was an Adventurer, but of course I couldn't tell whether he was a dueler or not. To make sure, I think you might wanna have some duelers in your town.

Soldiers are fine too, but Duelers might be better for your town since Soldiers are focused on defence rather than going off wander to kick some @ss.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll stop by your town at least once or twice cause it's on the way to the west region. When I'm there, give me a temporary membership so I can donate some money. That's unless I fall off the boat, catch a cold, lose 374 health points, and pass out.

Cheesy game, eh? :cool:

Feet

DeletedUser

We'll deffinatly offer you a free stay in the hotel and a shot at some of our items :) Just let us know when you're about

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: The Oriental
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 42/74
Current Residency: Homeless
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash/Bank Account: 236
Highest Attribute: strength (7)
1st Highest Skill: Construction (13)
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor (8+2)
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness (7+5)
Intended Character Build: Worker
Declared Intentions: I offer labor
Personal Requirements/Requests: Any decent paying job nearby
I am progressing fast
got donkey?

DeletedUser

Amenities include a lvl 2 hotel, level 2 residencies, and a lvl 1 general store. We're in the top 35 atm, and I would dare say one of the biggest, if not the biggest towns out west. Shoot either myself or Oogie Da Bruce a tell if you want to get on the list for residence three.

DeletedUser

Its all about Labor points!

Sum of your skills - Difficulty of the job = Labor points!

The higher the Labor points on the job the more Bonuses , exp, money, Luck of getting an item, and getting the product!
example !

Normaly Setting up telegraph Poles
23% money
21% exp
0% luk

When doing a 2 hour job on this.. you get
28$
21 exp
no item no nothing!

BUT! When doing with High Labor points!
You can get like this

50$
45exp
Random item + product item!( more likely to happen)

Do not Construct if your Construction Skills are low..

You need about 50 at least on Construction skills to build!

The Higher the Labor Points the [More work and little money is required]

in $240 work (2 hours) normal ppl will just do about 30-40..
But if a worker works on it.. with High Labor Points(Construction Skills 50+) he can work about 60-80!. thats 2 times your money's worth!

so think again before building.. coz your just wasting money..

Try to recruit Worker/Builders!
to do the work..

Explaination..

(Sum of your Skills) Minus (Difficulty) = (labor Points!
150 - 15 = 135 Labor points!

Sum of Your skills is the sum of Construction , Repair, Leadership skills!

So think fast....

DeletedUser

The Fort is expanding again!!!

We've got Level 3 residences in progress and with our crack team of builders, it shouldn't be long.

We've got our 2nd level Hotel (for extra energy), a general store to sell off those old items, and are looking toward the future.

Specifically a few more high level constructors (This town is tailored to you) and some soldiers/duelers (a mortician is just around the corner and a breeze to build).

If you're interested in joining a solid, growing town, in an expanding western region we can use you.

The Fort has been jumping the rankings and is all about activity.

A bigger bankroll is in our future, and with it, more town expansions (and perks)!!!

The untamed west is waiting and ripe for the picking. Get in on the action with a top western town now and it's all uphill from here.

PM Oogie Da Bruce or ldaian (that's Ldaian) ingame or here with level & highest stats for more details.

DeletedUser

Bump for 5 more slots.

Looking for lvl 10 + We have some great construction based jobs very close to the town. We need 1-2 more duelers.

Only apply if you are active, Anyone going inactive (With out informing us) will be booted. We have a very active forum, and would appreciate it if you would check the forums at least once a day.