I have determined

DeletedUser

what's that suppose to mean? that really doesn't make any sense.

DeletedUser

but in one area there is a far less populated area the South East

DeletedUser

For anyone who doesnt get it, heres the en1 map of the english servers:

ohs look a flower

compared to de1

Ich Ihre Apfel beißen!

As a side note, en1 has already overtaken de1 in total towns by 700 towns, with 400 less ghost towns than de1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they look the same to me, what you are saying is that the german worlds are less busy than the english worlds? Are you drawing any conclusions from this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Yes, that the germans were smart enough to realise that if everyone builds their own town, there will be nobody left to fill them.

DeletedUser

but just in the south east? maybe they just realised that it was a boring game a quit because they were on longer than us?

DeletedUser

The German W-1 has been out for 9 months ... so its only natural for them to have lots of Ghost towns as the world has been closed for awhile, and people gravitated towards higher point towns as is happening here on W-1.

DeletedUser

just a theory, if you compare the maps in my opinion on English servers there is more towns in the east and on the German server there's more towns in the West. Have you ever noticed that when you start a world on English server you start on the east side of the map, maybe the Germans do the opposite and start on the west hence why there West side is more populated then ours and visa versa

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

Speaking of East/West - what ever happened to the naming the "states" idea ?

DeletedUser

All servers give a higher weight to spawning players in the east initially and slowly move the bias towards the west.

If you compare de4 to en4 theres very little difference.
de4
en4

DeletedUser

I just started in w4, i'm english speaking, live in Australia and i stared on the north west side. However on w5 i started on the north east side

:banditb::banditg::banditb: