Post reports where you get two items in a row

DeletedUser

Insane luck.

Low motivation not so bad after all.

52575662ev9.jpg

DeletedUser1105

Nevermind that, I want to hunt wolves too. Damn my negative labor points. Damn them all to hell!

DeletedUser

Two hours of trading. I think that's my second try in this job:

tradingog2.png

DeletedUser

Orgh.... I wanna be doin that stuff, all I got was 2X spades when digging graves for 2 hours and I was over the moon :(

DeletedUser

For a union flag? This thing is taking me hours of working and no union flag to be found. Seriously the note with 1% drop was way easier.

DeletedUser

For a union flag? This thing is taking me hours of working and no union flag to be found. Seriously the note with 1% drop was way easier.

Yeah, the UNION FLAG should be rename, and be called the NO LUCK FLAG, or something.

Anyway, just stop doing it for a while, then try it again.

DeletedUser

1.jpg

Whoa! Look at that! 3 Flags w/ Brown Rags... W/ my UNLUCKIEST and WORST (so far) injury. Ouch! :D

DeletedUser

I though Carving out claims was ment to give you a huge amount of money?

DeletedUser3741

Its supposed to give 40-70$ each time, especially when done with full morale

Somethings wrong there... Would you by any chance be an adventurer?

DeletedUser

i've received $105 for 2 hours carving claims =) with 2 flags and black ragged boots

DeletedUser

Im an Adventurer, and i dunno why i only got $16 that time. When i checked my other reports, its $40-$75 that i got. Hmmn, maybe the injury affects my wage. :/

DeletedUser41

It is based on how many left over labour points you had, you may have changed some clothes when you did it the second time.

DeletedUser1105

Even still, I'd accept less pay to be that lucky with finding items.

DeletedUser

humm should make a work report converter

*adds to things to do list* :D