You guys won't believe this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look what i found: (these graphics suck)! ;)

seriouslyod9.png

DeletedUser

I see those blocks quite often on FF. Lay off the Dickle, George. :)

DeletedUser

Oh good, it's on someone elses computer also. What video card do you have? I was wondering if I needed to upgrade my ATI on my laptop.

DeletedUser

Heh, it's a random unloaded overlay on a set green background, what the heck are you talking about? Why would anyone think this is only on their computer either?...

CodeguruX

DeletedUser

You already posted the same screeny under Bugs and game Errors! So what? A simple graphic mistake, not something unbelivable. I'd rather have graphics bugged OPPOSED to gameplay.

DeletedUser

Or... use different browser. You can use Opera, FireFox, Google Chrome, or anything other than IE. I use Opera for this game only, and it's been working great.

Same post, same answer. Let's not do it.

DeletedUser

Wow some of you guys are mean to our resident drunk with the lazy eyelid. No wonder he turns to the bottle. It's much friendlier than you folk.

Hold on George, I had to bribe the sheriff with my last bottle! Unfortunately it will be a while before I can get another, but when I'll do I'll share it with you if you're around!

DeletedUser

Wow some of you guys are mean to our resident drunk with the lazy eyelid. No wonder he turns to the bottle. It's much friendlier than you folk.

Hold on George, I had to bribe the sheriff with my last bottle! Unfortunately it will be a while before I can get another, but when I'll do I'll share it with you if you're around!

Ahhh great... I got no more money and no more booze... let me know when you got some, so i can get wild again: :wackog:

DeletedUser

That's because he posted this twice. One in the Bug Forum, now here.

Most people are nice.

DeletedUser

That's because he posted this twice. One in the Bug Forum, now here.

Most people are nice.
Let me guess He winked (;)) in both. Ever think ** was a "The West" related joke, to lighten up the forums? If ya'll can't figure that out, well, I'll be laughing at you instead of with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um... I'm not sure I'm getting what you're saying. But I'll tell you what. If you want to make a joke or whatever to lighten up the forums, why don't you do it once?

And I'm really not getting what you're saying.

DeletedUser

Um... I'm not sure I'm getting what you're saying...And I'm really not getting what you're saying.

oh the sweet science of the "wink". Here's a dictionary definition, wink:To close and open the eyelid of one eye deliberately, as to convey a message, signal, or suggestion.

In western culture the intentional wink is used normally for two reasons. First it's used as in a sexually friendly way, like in flirting. The other way, more common on the forums (I was going to say internet, but then I thought of some chat rooms I know about) is to signal some sort of mischief.

As I don't think George Dickel was trying to flirt with us forum dwellers into sharing a bottle with him I'm pretty sure he was signaling that his post was mischievous in some way.

That being said if some of ya'll were trying to flirt back with Dickel then in I guess I can maybe see that also. My nephew thinks pulling the pretty girls pigtails is flirting so yah I can see that angle. You can pull my pigtails anytime, but beware I might flirt back!

BurningFeet said:
But I'll tell you what. If you want to make a joke or whatever to lighten up the forums, why don't you do it once?
Uhm, I've done so a few times already in this thread. The wording in my sig is supposed to be funny). I'm doing what I can. Unfortunately, It reminds me of a comedian I saw from another George, a George Lopez. I bought tickets to a comedy club in Brea, California and saw this show and he pretty much had the mostly latino crowd in tears. The next week my boss had extra tickets cause the Elks Club(pretty much white old men) he was a member of had pretty much bought the place out. Suffice it to say that pretty much the same show was crickets all night long. So the moral of the story is if your not a old white guy go look "George Lopez stand up" up on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.