The Battle for Comanche Moon

DeletedUser

bout a week ago, a small fort in my county belonging to friends of my town was attacked. Now as some of you know, my town is notorious for not showing up to fort battles. So to rally up the boys I decided to compel a battle speech and put it on my town forums. Here it is:

Well boys, I'm sure you know by now but one of our allied forts, Comanche Moon has been attacked. In 11 hours some foreign town will attempt to invade our county, and pillage the well built fort of our neighbor and friend. WE WILL STOP THEM!

I want EVERYONE THATS ACTIVE to haul your sorry ass up there and defend that fort!

We shall not go down quietly into the inactivity of world 8! We will fight to stop the attackers! In 11 hours we will not just be fighting for a small fort, we will be fighting for this county, Longreach, and for our right to change this world!

STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR LONGREACH! GET DOWN THERE NOW AND SET UP YOUR POSITION! GO GO GO!

Heh well at the battle it was just me and some other dueler from my town that showed up but we still won. It was like 8 attackers against 16 defenders but I'm glad I went:

victory.png

To top it off, at this time I was finishing up the duelist quest line and I needed to trade with Indians. I needed a lot of appearance, and I just had enough so that I was about 20 labor points away from getting it. I was wondering how I was going to have to get the job, when I gladly saw the item that I found during the fight:

grayshirt.png

Yesterday I finished the questline and if one of our forts ever gets attacked again, I'm defiantly making a battle speech!