The Fight

DeletedUser

Preferred Title:The Fight
Section:A&E
Author/Artist:Masterofwar101
"How ya doing Ben?" Joey asked."You still go that old peacemaker?""Yeah!Still pretty useful" Ben replied."Haven't missed with it yet".Clyde walked over to Joey and Ben."You guys wan't a beer?" Clyde asked."Yeah sure" Joey replied."O.K" Ben replied.Clyde called the bartender and ordered three beers."Joey, have you stopped robbing them banks?" Clyde asked Joey."Keep quiet will ya Clyde!The people round here don't know about it and I don't want them finding out" Joey snapped at Clyde."I want to make a new life in this little old town""I ain't to sure that'll happen since your old gang the Red Bandits are rumour to be travelling over here" Clyde told Joey.
Ben meanwhile was drinking his beer listening to the conversation and nearly dropped his beer when he heard the Red Bandit's might come here.Ben was best friends with Joey and Clyde and knew about Joey's escapades.Ben joined the Red Bandit's years ago and left them because he didn't want to be a bandit anymore.He wanted to live a "normal" life like what Joey was trying to do.The Red Bandit's will kill whoever leaves them.It was a rule that they made and they never failed to carry it out before.Ben was afraid for his life.
Joey was a well known Red Bandit member.He could of been head of them if he didn't leave them.Joey robbed banks all the time he was in the Red Bandit's.He loved the thrill and excitement of bank robbing and dreamt of doing it when he was younger.Joey was a strong,wild and sometimes stupid person.He always tried to rob a bigger bank everytime but sometimes that just wasn't an option.There was few towns that haven't been robbed by Joey.Joey is trying to make a new life in this town.
Clyde was the smart one of the three.He never tried anything dangerous.He was never trying to become famous.He wanted to live a normal peaceful life and have a wife and children.He grew up with Joey and Ben and only met them again two months ago when he was travelling to this town and he saw Ben and Joey setting up a camp.He got off his horse and sat down with them and talked about old times.They got up and walked to the and here they are.Drinking in the saloon of the town they came to only months ago.

This is the first part of the series Simsfield.