Random Item & Product Drops

• Thread starter Gundam Sandrock
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Products or Items randomly appearing on the map and whoever gets to it first keeps it. Of course the chances of a rare item or product dropping would be really really small. Some common products and items would be like tobacco and brown ragged boots, etc. You guys get the picture.

Also I'm talking like every 2hrs maybe like 4 items get randomly dropped somewhere on the map in each world.

DeletedUser

And how would you think of picking the items up? Also, I think it would be better to instead raise or increase chance of getting something while working on a job. Such as finding a necklace or some kind of weapon.

DeletedUser

Ok lets say you're searching the map and BAM all of a sudden you see this star icon on it and it's relatively close beside you. You start walking if you get to it first, the item or product is yours, and goes to your inventory. Of course though it won't appear as a dot or anything in the minimap only if you're searching normally by dragging mouse on main screen.

DeletedUser

I kinda like the idea, but what kind of items? perhaps such items can be stolen in duelling if the finder can't get home in time?

DeletedUser

Tuco why not is likings ideas this?

I personally think its a good idea but instead of a instant grab. its instead a scavenging site or some such thats rare and only locatable if you actually pan around the map. And while scavanging the location you can be dueled and ejected from the area if you lose; along with the chance of getting the item

DeletedUser

The dueling wouldn't work out so well because what if you reach it first but you're level 5 while the other person is level 20,

DeletedUser

Then the level 20 paves the sand with the level five and life goes on

Survival of the fittest is the name of the scavenging game

DeletedUser1105

No I don't think the way this is said is the way to do it.

If it was going to work, as mentioned above, it could be done by making random locations 'luckier'.

I.e. Once a day the game randomly picks 10 job locations -i.e. if it picks a 'trading' job, only that speficic trading job in that specific place would benefit, not ALL trading locations.

Then, whoever is working on that job at that specific time gets double money, double exp and is guarenteed to find that jobs item.

This would be done at random times of the day, for random jobs in random locations.

It would make it extremely difficult to recieve, making it more of a bonus when it happened.

DeletedUser

I think i got a way to do this. it's a long explaination so i'll do it later.

DeletedUser1105

And the award for 'Today's Most Pointless Post' goes to Ulthor :p

Just post when you've done it mate :)