The other town: SERENITY

DeletedUser

Recruiting is open

Low level players, if you really want to join then you really need to level up (and cash up too), it is that simple!

Joining Fee of $150 must be paid at the bank within 24 hours of joining our town.

A Daily Tax rate is $20/day for the first calender month, $15/day for the second calender month, and $10/day after that. So loyalty has its own rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

low leveled?

Please, anybody that is low level, if you are serious aboout joining then do both of us a favour and level up as quickly as possible (and cash up too). Just by doing so you are showing a commitment to playing the game thus make yourselves a much more attractive townsperson to any founder, not just myself.

DeletedUser

There will be a minor delay in recruiting while we build up more residences and there is now a waiting list ... do not let this deter you from appling to join, preference is give by level then by received application order so if you think yoou are good enough please ask.

Also in reply as to the many enquiries as to why I have a tax system, the answer is quite simple ... TO BE FAIR in ensuring that EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES EVENLY (including myself) and has a reason to remain active. There is nothing worse than someone joining then just sitting there doing nothing ... this system allows everyone to know what is expected up front. If that is a problem for someone then they are doomed to fail as their town(s) will not grow. Grow or not it isn't that hard to figure out whom will come out on top when towns are robbed, and citizens must choose to kill or be killed. That is the reality they had to face in the west (and thus will here in The WEST too).

As harsh as that may seem, it would be harsher to deny the fact that it will eventually happen.

DeletedUser

Actually Sarvoth, I prefer players with higher levels ... the higher the better, because it shows a commitment to playing the game and also the intelligence to actually figure stuff out (not that a lot is required to play the game but the smarter players will rise faster)

The-Dwarf ... I fully expect it to be like that here even if it actually wasn't back in the days of the "real" west ... lol ... at least I have thought about the possibility, and if I can think it thens surely someone else must be doin' it ... lol ... and again it doesn't take a huge IQ to realise that it is possible, particularly when it is just a game.

lol

DeletedUser

sorry about the delays folk, but we finally has the gerenal store up and running ... more buildings will be completed soon

DeletedUser

At last our Hotel is up and running as well as our General Store ... next should be our residences (hopefully)

DeletedUser

We now have a tailor as well ... anyone interested in joining please ask as redidences will be next built and potential candidates will be considered by level and then application date/time as well as actual potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WE CURRENTLY HAVE PLACES FOR NEW TOWNSPEOPLE!!

Apply here or better yet send me Ranmor a mail expressing your interest.

DeletedUser

we now have a hotel, general store, tailor and gunsmith all built so come visit ... stay a while even. Apply for town membership too (recruiting is open)

DeletedUser

ok, we are filling fast but we intend putting in more residences almost straight away so please feel free to apply to join.

Any that missed out I apologise to but those whom did miss out will be give first chance to join then any whom apply from this point onwards based on activity level, levels and then order of asking so get in fast.

The more whom join the more fun our town will be ... so come join the fun.

DeletedUser

Recruiting!!!

About this Town:

We are located at the 7th coloumn 3rd row of the map. Or you could simply search us up in the rankings

About it's members:
Some of us originated from W1 so rest-assured that we have experience on many things. (skills, upgrades, where to find items, etc.) We are also an organized town, communication between it's members is highly evident.

What we can offer:
We can offer you strategies, tips and tricks about the game. Don't forget comradeship ;)

Notes:
Joining Fee of $150 must be paid at the bank within 24 hours of joining our town.

A Daily Tax rate is $20/day for the first calender month, $15/day for the second calender month, and $10/day after that. So loyalty has its own rewards.

I am Aloysius and I approve of this message. And I hope Ranmor does...

-Aloysius94

DeletedUser

Hi, would like to join your town. Currently level 13 (158/206) and dedicated to helping the town grow.

Thanks!
Piexie

DeletedUser

Please note we have had to alter the town name to SERENITY 2

We may start a new thred under that name

DeletedUser

We currently have room for more players to join SERENITY 2

Mail your applications to Ranmor