The Shadow City Needs You!

DeletedUser

The Shadow City - Still recruiting, but not for long.

darktowergunslinger1.jpg

The Shadow City

"The man in black fled across the desert. And the Gunslinger followed..."

Ranked first(ish) on world 9.

First Town to Reach 1000 KO's on world 9.

While The Shadow City is currently full so I am looking for duelers and fort fighters to join The Realm of Shadows.

We want;

• People to take part in all our wars.

• Active Duelers

• People who enjoy themselves and play the game.

• People who respect our allies.

• People Level 30 plus

Contributions of needed items to the fort are encouraged.

We concourage healthy competition between our fighters in taking on other towns; we are aggresive loud and proud and we fight as a team.

We have ownership of four Forts Currently, spread over the world:

Brothers in Arms
Jericho Hill
Clinton's Shadow
The Shadow's Shadow

Further to this we have places in 3 other forts and plans to capture further forts in the future.

We have local partners who provide free shopping and have pretty much everything you could want between them and aside from these towns we have relations with we impose few restrictions on who you duel.

For new players we're setting up a new town, The Shadow Forge, to aid new talent in the game, this is for players level 20 and below, however you have the benefits of being a Shadow City member, and you'll have more senior members on hand to aid you in building your skills.

If you're interested contact WildmanJim in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi I need city am weak still but I am plenty expert in other the west and if it is possible contacts me.

obs:souBrazilian :laugh:

DeletedUser

I suppose you could be looking for the number 1 town in the West...think it's called Diablo Ridge or something like that?

DeletedUser

:D We're number one, and I can't keep this clean now cause of your post... oh well.

DeletedUser

Still recruiting for realm of shadows, we've recently took another fort and there's a lot of new faces in town.

Currently involved in the massive conflict thats going on on w9 at the moment so if you want a piece of the action, send me a message.

DeletedUser

Currently involved in the massive conflict thats going on on w9 at the moment so if you want a piece of the action, send me a message.
There's a massive conflict going on? First time I've heard about it, but sounds like a lot of fun. Where do I sign up?