go dhoom is recruting

DeletedUser

go dhoom is a new and up-and-comming town we currently have 3 members and 750 points we have 2 spots open contact me (bittersticky) or sumeetgem to apply today and remeber all you got to do is help out and watch our town grow

DeletedUser

you can also post here on the fourms if you want to apply so far we have a general store and a mortican both on level one currently we are working on a tailor shop and we are about halfway done with it so apply today help out and watch the town grow

DeletedUser

we currently have 3 open spots apply now just send me a message and i will invite you we allow all level 7+ and any level who are commited to working on the town

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we now have a tailor shop quick join up we are growing faster then ever before

DeletedUser

we need you

we need more members fast currently we are building a blacksmith but it is goging more slowely then expected please help us out and join we now only have 3 open spots left so hurry and fill them asap

DeletedUser

3 open spots

we currently have 3 open spots please contact me to join

DeletedUser

now we just expanded just got a gunsmith quick join up we have plans to grow so fast so just send me a tellegram

DeletedUser

we need people we are currently at about 45% for our hotel after that we need more help to grow please sign up fast