Top 20 town - Efficient, organized, and expanding!

DeletedUser

JoshuaTreeForumC.jpg

Hey hey all ya Westers,

Joshua Tree has now grown into a trio of towns consisting of Joshua Tree, Wild Willow, and Juniper Gap.

We have several openings in Wild Willow and Juniper Gap, and are seeking highly active and mature new residents. Adventurers, Builders, Duelers, and Soldiers are all welcome...even if you are not the highest ranking or earning sort.

What's more important to us, is that you can play a game such as The West with an open mind, a mature level of thinking, and a sense of humor...ya know...the ability to take a game seriously while still having all the fun you can have with it. Dig?

We have a few rules, but not many. Only designated builders build, contribute a reasonable amount to the treasury, and use common sense in selecting your dueling opponents. Having a solid game plan as to how you are building your character is very helpful, too...but if you need help with that or want to correct your build strategy, we'll help ya do that, as well.

We also use an external forum for our towns members to communicate, so if that's a problem for you, then maybe we're not your kind of town. We may be three towns, but we work and play as one. You can catch a sample of our external forum by viewing our marketplace, at this link.

Our main town, Joshua Tree, is now fully built and stocked with all the latest and greatest goods. New members will need to join either Wild Willow or Juniper Gap, but may may move between all of our towns at any time they wish to shop, and we also have free-trade agreements with several other well-stocked towns.

To inquire about joining Joshua Tree ~ Wild Willow ~ Juniper Gap
send a telegram (in-game only, please) to:

Kininaa
Kitakiiwa
Charlie19966

Please give us a reasonable amount of information with which to consider you. Include your plan as to how you'll play your game, where you specialize in regards to jobs, and which jobs you are working towards. Sorry, but telegrams of one line simply asking to join will not be answered...unless of course your one line is to let us know that you found all the pants.

:)blink: Bring your sense of humor...we're easily amused. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8675

I'm confused. Is Joshua open for recruitment too or only Willow?

DeletedUser

That'd be both towns. We act as one, so whichever floats yer boat. :)

DeletedUser8675

Ah, I see. :)
I am a pure builder here on W2. Level 16, and like what I just said, pure builder. I only spend points on construction. So if you need a builder, drop me a line maybe?

Thanks.

~LNL~

DeletedUser

Joshua Tree has grown again...so here's a bump!

We now consist of Joshua Tree, which is now fully built, Wild Willow, which is coming along very nicely, and we have just added added Juniper Gap.

We welcome anyone who is interested in being part of a highly active, thriving community to drop us a line. It doesn't matter what level you are, as long as you have a good idea of what you want to do and how you want to build your character.

Duelers, Soldiers, Builders, Adventurers...you're all welcome. There's something for everyone to do.