Town stores

DeletedUser21320

Is there a list somewhere of the towns on World 11 which allow strangers to buy and sell in their store? Especially if I can buy a donkey for the quest. I saw something about this a while ago, but now I can't find it. Thanks.

DeletedUser21320

Sorry, I meant is there a list of towns that allow strangers to buy and sell at less than 4x price? I'm not going to spam all those town leaders, thank you very much.

DeletedUser

4x is a price set by the game for outsiders. Towns cannot adjust that. You can however, leave your town, join another one and shop using the normal price. Every town has a quota usually ranging between $100-$250, which you will be expected to deposit in the treasury.

DeletedUser

4x is a price set by the game for outsiders. Towns cannot adjust that. You can however, leave your town, join another one and shop using the normal price. Every town has a quota usually ranging between $100-$250, which you will be expected to deposit in the treasury.

The price for outsiders is x3 :)

DeletedUser

No, it is x4. A donkey costs $250. For an outsider it costs $250x4=$1000.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I meant is there a list of towns that allow strangers to buy and sell at less than 4x price? I'm not going to spam all those town leaders, thank you very much.

Most towns that upload their stores to West Stats do so for outside shoppers. That's why Town Trader was created...

And if you're still concerned, check the town profile for shopping info (contact, fee, etc). For that matter, since all level 1 general stores have donkeys, you could always just check the profiles of the towns closest to you.