Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

Transport ammunition
danger.png
BOOOM You lose 635 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

wow is it that dangerous? how's anyone ever suppose to finish that mission?

DeletedUser

A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 104 health points. :/ thats messed up.

DeletedUser

An orange falls on your head. You lose 6 health points.

Watch out people, you can die from this!!!

DeletedUser

may not be that bad but what does it mean!?!?!?!?!?!?:unsure:
danger.png
You collapse. You lose 24 health points.

DeletedUser

fell from horseback -390

dead.

Well, that actually may be worse than mine.

I got squished between two logs doing the Rafting Wood job, I can't remember the exact HP lost, but I calculated it at around 67% of my total HP. Luckily, my browser didn't refresh that fact and I slept it off over night and never saw the massive hit on my HP.

DeletedUser

danger.png
The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 1 health point.

picking agaves

DeletedUser

Well, that actually may be worse than mine.

I got squished between two logs doing the Rafting Wood job, I can't remember the exact HP lost, but I calculated it at around 67% of my total HP. Luckily, my browser didn't refresh that fact and I slept it off over night and never saw the massive hit on my HP.

That just happened to me.
"You get stuck between two logs. You lose 260 health points."

DeletedUser

Injury: A burning log falls on your head. You lose 140 health points.

It appears I have no luck around fire.

DeletedUser

You Fall Of a Cliff You Die. Owned =) :indian:

Last edited by a moderator: