Turkey :(

DeletedUser

I have been hunting turkey for 16 hours. No turkey yet :(

Just venting. Anyone else got a better streak of bad luck?

DeletedUser

Yea i know what you mean, i got 6 in 10 hours but in my last 4 hours i got none :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser13020

Yea, hunting turkey is my absolute least favorite job. Because they seem to take forever to get.

DeletedUser

10 hours of turkey hunting...........5 pieces of turkey :ph34r:

Sorry guys :D

I do have 80lp though so maybe thats why

DeletedUser10183

I have been hunting turkey for 16 hours. No turkey yet :(

Just venting. Anyone else got a better streak of bad luck?

Change the spot (field of the map)

Everyone know that different spots have different drop rate.
So no need to hunt turkey at "bugged" "crap" spot with NO or verry low drop chance

I have the same situation with Solmon fish - 18 hours - no solmon with premium its 23%
Just wrong spot at the map with 0% Solmon drop rate...
You can calclulate how is 18x4 and 23% chance each time. Chance for 18/18 miss = 0.00000000001

That's why there is so much spots.The closer is not the best most of times ;)

DeletedUser

Now up to 20 hours. Still no turkey - have tried more than one spot.

Have got a couple of items so not a total waste.

When/if the trading system comes in - I'm buying turkey.

DeletedUser17048

Change the spot (field of the map)

Everyone know that different spots have different drop rate.
So no need to hunt turkey at "bugged" "crap" spot with NO or verry low drop chance

I have the same situation with Solmon fish - 18 hours - no solmon with premium its 23%
Just wrong spot at the map with 0% Solmon drop rate...
You can calclulate how is 18x4 and 23% chance each time. Chance for 18/18 miss = 0.00000000001

That's why there is so much spots.The closer is not the best most of times ;)
have you tried playing the lottery... im sure you would have won like 3 times already with that luck, but i have the same thing with tanning deer skin, 10hrs and nothing yet

DeletedUser

-Don't let your motivation drop under 80% ......
(Do the job 2 or 3 times in a row, then stop hunting turkey and do another job ,
return to job when motivation is up again or when you have gain a higher lvl )
-Be'ing an Adventurer-class helps :)
(Advantages:
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%)
-More labourpoints might also do the trick

DeletedUser

http://en12.the-west.net/game.php#

« Job report: Hunting turkey Today at 10:05 PM Delete » Hunting turkey

motivation.png
68%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 5
experience.png
20 experience points
luck.png
turkey.png

danger.png
I trip over a big root and hit your head. You lose 17 health points.

And there was much rejoycing!! Now I just need another one. - should only take another 24 hours.

DeletedUser10183

-Don't let your motivation drop under 80% ......
(Do the job 2 or 3 times in a row, then stop hunting turkey and do another job ,
return to job when motivation is up again or when you have gain a higher lvl )
-Be'ing an Adventurer-class helps :)
(Advantages:
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%)
-More labourpoints might also do the trick

naah it's not true

I have a lot of rapports just for fun doing Ambush Stagecoach in world 7 with 0 % motivation to test this

Yes 0 % motivation more than 40 hours in a row only ambush stagecoach ambush stagecoach amgush stagecoach

With 0 motivation I won 0 $$ 0 EXP and still 1-2 products (Parcel with 15% chance) for 2 hours job

Mean the motivation affect only money and experience.That's why you can still doing silver mining with 40-50% motivation and get 1-2 silver (+100 +200$$ ) Still a good deal

DeletedUser

In w10 i just got 6 turkeys in 10 hours(which is amazing!) for the easter quest but this world i only just found a fishing rod after 23 hours and 51 trouts worth. However this isnt my worst streak of bad luck i remember approx a month ago i was trying to find rolls of cloth for the home sweet home dueler quest and for a ridiculous amount of the 48 hours(around i cant remember exactly but it was close) i spent looking i had more or as many piece of the note part two as i did cloth and to make it worse(i swear this is true its like my worst experience) the last four hours i found a roll of cloth, hooray finally down :laugh:, and i then found another two. :mad:.

DeletedUser

What made me cry was that straight after I managed to eventually find the turkey, he now wants T-Bone steaks ... up there with corn as another product that never drops for me. Whoever made these quests is a sadist, why not just be fair and ask for 2-3? Even that is horrible, but 5 is just evil.

DeletedUser13020

Just be glad that they didn't ask for 10 turkeys again like they did for the thanksgiving quest. Oh man that was horrible...

DeletedUser15082

i think as long as you have start the quest line you have forever to do the quest

DeletedUser

I have 20 turkey on world 12, the world I couldn't do the quests on.