realistic guns

DeletedUser

There should be revolvers like the Peacemaker and rifles like the Henry plus real shotguns, not ones that look like blunderbusses, although I don't know any famous shotguns of the time.
Those are the guns that won the west. Not muzzle loading guns, especially since the guns look like flintlocks, which were out of date by the civil war. I don't understand why they didn't make more realistic weapons of the time.

DeletedUser

There are such guns, but you don't get them until you're a much higher level.

DeletedUser

Weststats updates their items based on what has been found currently in the English version of the game, by what they see and those who decide to send in information.

http://twtool.redio.de/

This site is in German, but it has quite a lot of weapons listed. Choose the first world; the icon you need is labeled 'Waffen'. You may want to use a translator. The site could currently be down; I can't get through today.

DeletedUser1105

People need to realise that the west stats is a work in progress. It's not going to have all of the information straight away.

DeletedUser

I know where you can see the left hand guns. AKA the shootout guns.

Eg - Crossbows, rifles...

DeletedUser

A few:

winchester.png

shotgun.png

musket.png

blunderbuss.png

DeletedUser

Gabranth , the top pic is the top half of a Native American Bow (as in Bow & Arrows).
It's decorated with feathers and paint .