more animals

DeletedUser

I think animals like that are unrealistic and wouldnt be like to be found in the Gold Rush era. I want a carriage of horses that can carry you faster and also bring a friend with you.

DeletedUser1105

Bring a friend with you? Where are you going to go together? To the dance?

DeletedUser

Actually monkies are an essential part of the old west. Most authentic old west towns were overrun with them until 1873 when robot monkey sheriffs [like the one pictured earlier] were introduced. Within a decade the herds of monkies that roamed the great plains had been reduced to the few embittered sideshow freaks that you see today.
Or was it buffalo? it's easy to mix them up.

DeletedUser

Almost identical. Of course buffalo are a little larger close up and if you look carefully a more positive identification can be made by the monkeys' absence of tell-tale horns, which the buffalo has.

DeletedUser1105

Not if they have been de-horned by those hunters who believe that ground buffalo-horn is a great aphrodisiac.

DeletedUser

keighlon, if you will notice, I am the one who screamed "I WANT A MONKEY" all through this thread. So all I acknowleged was that you tried to sideswipe my MONKEY!! My monkey! MINE. MINE. MINE. lol ;) :) jk

You tell them, Ulthor!! Monkeys are as western as the mighty one horned buffalo! :D

Really, though, they had monkeys back then. They just carried a squeezebox, and kept you up all night. lol ;)

DeletedUser

hehehe, browns played the squeezebox.
White ones just chased the goats, lol, ;)

DeletedUser

But if You squint Your eyes just so , they look exactly like a monkey .
Same curly brown hair , ears sticking out at an angle , same vacant eyes .

DeletedUser

Oh, Ulthor!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! *Big Kisses* You're the sweetest fellar on here, I don't care what no one else be a saying. :D And I'll be sure to take really goooood care of it, and disipline it properly. We can't have it running amok at all times like sdjx, lmao :D

Oak, squirt your eyes? Just let the camel spit in them, it'll work the same way. But you forgot the flaring nostrils and the quivering chins...... ;)

DeletedUser

hmmm, and you would be the one who just couldn't ignore it, wouldn't ya, lol. Now they all know it has double meaning. ;)

DeletedUser1105

Exactly. They will now google it and be educated. No need to thank me.

DeletedUser

You know you like them tooo. ;)
Seriously, don't you think the kiddies have lost enough innocence, lol.
:D