Handcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Give another quest to get handcuffs or start selling them in the store, As to there are no clues that you will need them later for a quest.

DeletedUser

Meh, live and learn. Although this game does kind of start you off with a "Here, figure it out yourself" kind of vibe.

DeletedUser

What job can you get Handcuffs from. I haven't seen any like that

DeletedUser1105

www.weststats.com has all the products (so far) and the jobs you can get them from.

You won't see the job on your map until you are nearer to the skill point level needed to do the job.

DeletedUser

sdjx don't you ever get bored of giving all these people help?

DeletedUser1105

Not really. During the day I'm at work, so it's a nice distraction!

Right now, I'm upstairs because my baby girl keeps stirring and inturrupting my watching TV so I'm sat on the net needing something to do.

DeletedUser

Well I hope the Queen's taking note of all these good works in the honours list.

DeletedUser

there is a quest guide and maybe you can read that. might just tell you

DeletedUser

thats not very british of you. whats the monarchy ever done to hurt you? absolutely nothing because they have no power. let those people be famous and make photographers money. the monarchy is the figurehead of englands history. and ill take englands history over its food any day...

DeletedUser

The idea of the monarchy may be anachronistic but the reality is great theatre, those guys know how to put on a show. I regret to inform you Kieghlon that England is actually quite a good place to eat these days

DeletedUser1105

What have they done to hurt me? Nothing personally.

But they use a hell of a lot of money for what is a very nominal position. Yes, they do a lot of charity work, but they could still do that as private citizens.

With local infirmaries like mine being closed, I see the money spent on the upkeep of the many properties owned by the monarchy as a kick in the teeth.

And you can argue that they bring money in via tourism, but I doubt it would cover what they spend.

DeletedUser

No the net earnings of the monarchy exceed their cost. Anyway, ideologically i completely agree with you. Noone who isn't a farmer should own more land than they can throw a stone out of. And yes they shouldn't get a penny from the tax payer.
But i just love the shows they put on. So as entertainers they are worth the money. Also the history thing is rather nice. It's like Christmas, you don't have to be Christian to enjoy it.

DeletedUser

i am a communist i still believe that was the best way for the Russian to go cause they be ****ting cash by now.

DeletedUser1105

No the net earnings of the monarchy exceed their cost.

Is this true? By how much?

Even so, I think they have no purpose. When was the last time the queen stepped in and stopped government from passing a law? When it comes down to it, that's all she can do, and she never does it.

Pointless.

And I don't find them entertaining either, I find them irritating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.