Question

DeletedUser

Can you raise your luck by any chance ? It's just that i need a union flag i tried praying before it but it didn't seem to have any effect. It's intresting that other players have different views on praying though..... can you actually raise your luck? Any thoughts are appreciated
All the best!:)

DeletedUser

yeh as John Rose said praying is a good idea, worked for a lot of people.

DeletedUser

Can you raise your luck by any chance ? It's just that i need a union flag i tried praying before it but it didn't seem to have any effect. It's intresting that other players have different views on praying though..... can you actually raise your luck? Any thoughts are appreciated

Here is my answer to your question...

Yes, you can raise your luck by praying in the church.

Church

church1.png

The church is the place for a private prayer. The consequences of praying are secret and will not be revealed by anyone. Even the support people do not know the answer.

Praying always takes 15 minutes. It is not useful to pray constantly.

Here are some observations of players about praying:
  • It increases your luck on finding an item.
  • It increases your luck on doing a job.
  • It increases your chance on finding anything.
I hope I answered your question...

DeletedUser

sorry i forgot to mention i did try that but it didn't seem to have any effect but as the saying goes "have patience and you shall recieve tenfold" so i'll keep trying!:)
Thanks for all your good advice and good luck!

DeletedUser1105

Cragsterboy said:
worked for a lot of people.

Prove it. There is NO way of knowing if praying worked, or if it was simply coincidental that they got an item straight after. There are loads of people who prayed and got nothing, so it does not prove anything.

Dark Assassin said:

You don't know that.

DeletedUser

Prove it. There is NO way of knowing if praying worked, or if it was simply coincidental that they got an item straight after. There are loads of people who prayed and got nothing, so it does not prove anything.

You don't know that.

What are you talking about, SD???

DeletedUser1105

You said:

And I said: You don't know that.

What is there that is clear?

Nobody knows what praying does, and because of the already random and percentage based mechanics already in play it is impossible to find out if praying gives you more luck, more money or more anything.

DeletedUser

You said:

And I said: You don't know that.

What is there that is clear?

Nobody knows what praying does, and because of the already random and percentage based mechanics already in play it is impossible to find out if praying gives you more luck, more money or more anything.

Those are based on observations of players.

Did you read my post???

DeletedUser3741

Those are based on observations of players.

Did you read my post???

There is no way to determine if those observations are real when you have such an immense amount of randomness factoring in

So you saying that it increases luck is the same thing as me saying that if you type "U R We Todd Did" 100x while in the map screen your chance to find an item increases

DeletedUser

There is no way to determine if those observations are real when you have such an immense amount of randomness factoring in

So you saying that it increases luck is the same thing as me saying that if you type "U R We Todd Did" 100x while in the map screen your chance to find an item increases

Like what I said, those are only based on observations of players.

I am just posting their observations...

DeletedUser

Like what I said, those are only based on observations of players.

I am just posting their observations...

you`re just spamming in every thread saying usseles words that have been said before,and you keep repeating the same words in every post!you want to be the highest poster,i understand but something nornal and dont repeat it 10 times a day!:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Chill out. He was just answering someone's question. Fine, he could have cut & pasted a link to other threads on this or suggested the original poster go read the in-game help files but answering the question directly doesn't hurt anyone, and I'm sure it was appreciated.

DeletedUser

Yes it was very much appreciated i didn't mean to start off a heated discussion about it thoough intrestingly enough i prayed and then got a turkey leg from hunting turkey whether by chance or by praying i don't know. From the looks of it no-one actually knows so it's left to someones point of view . Thanks once again for your advice!

DeletedUser

i am not talking about this post only,he does it in evry thread just to get more posts!

DeletedUser

Yes it was very much appreciated i didn't mean to start off a heated discussion about it thoough intrestingly enough i prayed and then got a turkey leg from hunting turkey whether by chance or by praying i don't know. From the looks of it no-one actually knows so it's left to someones point of view . Thanks once again for your advice!

No problem, just like to help players when there is nothing to do.

i am not talking about this post only,he does it in evry thread just to get more posts!

If you wanna talk about me, mail me personally don't hold your grudge.

DeletedUser

So he helps people out too often? And why do you care if he posts a lot. It isn't a competition.

I know people get annoyed by repetitive questions and users not bothering to search for the answers themselves but there is nothing you can do about that. It will always happen, on every forum, everywhere.

But I've never heard of anyone being annoyed because someone actually answered them.

DeletedUser

So he helps people out too often? And why do you care if he posts a lot. It isn't a competition.

I know people get annoyed by repetitive questions and users not bothering to search for the answers themselves but there is nothing you can do about that. It will always happen, on every forum, everywhere.

But I've never heard of anyone being annoyed because someone actually answered them.

Thanks for your help. Anyway, don't worry about it, some players just don't understand.

But they are still some good players who appreciate my works...

So, at least I know there are some players who still cares. That is good enough for me. For the help that I gave.

DeletedUser

I had a difficult time with the bugger on W2. I prayed, I prayed multiple times, and I tried without praying.It took me nearly 4 weeks and when I finally got it I was a level 25 already. On W4 I am a pure trapper right now, so wasn't able skillwise to do it earlier, and found it my first 1 hour stint at level 21 without praying. I am almost a level 22 already. Whooot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any more flaming topic will be closed and warnings will be issued.

And thankyou Kroesus for going back on topic.

:indian:Crag