Sunday Clothing

DeletedUser

If anyone has sunday clothing in their tailor can you let me join your town so can buy it. I will also put $120 in the treasury. Or if anyone know where i can get it would be a real help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If anyone has sunday clothing in their tailor can you let me join your town so can buy it. I will also put $120 in the treasury. Or if anyone know where i can get it would be a real help.

For those players that wanna help but don't know what is a Sunday Clothing, here is the description:

Clothing:
clothes_fine.png

Name:
Sunday clothing

Bonus:
+1 Charisma
+6 Stamina
+6 Reflex
+5 Fine Motor Skills
+6 Leadership

Level:

Sell For:
$825

Buy For:
$1650

Buy For: (External)
$6600

P.S.
Doojie, I tried looking but can't find one.

Sorry, can't help you here.

DeletedUser

Thank you i've found but its gonna cost me so if anyone has found one on a job can you help me please.

DeletedUser

i found some on a job once cant remember the job though :laugh:

DeletedUser

You might want to offer the town more than $120 to put in their treasury. They are saving you nearly $5000 by letting you join and buy and then leave their town. ...and if they have the Tailor built to that level then it is going to be a significantly large town that is already built up with higher level players that might not need as much "little" outside money coming in. ...and in the scheme of things $120 is little. Something like $1000-$2500 might be more reasonable.

DeletedUser

We've got it. But no, you're not joining because I don't trust you :p