T-Bone steak

DeletedUser

where i can get T-Bone steaks i need 5 for the juicy steak mission.

DeletedUser

Use a bit of thought - where do steaks come from? Cows, maybe?

Or use search on this forum, it's quite easy really.

Or use weststats.com which has a guide to all the known quests so far and will tell you what to do.

DeletedUser

Use a bit of thought - where do steaks come from? Cows, maybe?

Or use search on this forum, it's quite easy really.

Or use weststats.com which has a guide to all the known quests so far and will tell you what to do.

are all of your answers generally so rude?

DeletedUser

Goodness me - resurrecting a 3m old thread just for that?

Most of the questions asked by newbies can be answered by thought and common sense (steak comes from cows, ham comes from pigs, reading the quest description properly often stops confusion); in November we were also pushing a lot for people to use the Search function. It works. Sicasso had his answer six minutes after posting the question.

DeletedUser

Yeah. That's what I meant to say, but I could not think of the name of it. I heard some people on here call it paper doll or something like that. :eek:

Yep. Those people are ignorant of paper dolls, hence their confusion. :dry:

DeletedUser12414

Is it really hard to get this? The luck percentage says 0%.:unsure:

DeletedUser12414

Oh, is that so? :) All the while I thought the luck % is about the % of chances that you will get an item.

DeletedUser11353

well you can`t know everything at the fresh start
chances to find a t-bone steak are 15%(in 30 minutes) and luck on that job is 0% so all you can get are worn out slingshot,pebble and worthless junk like that

DeletedUser

the percentage of finding a product is shown underneath the box where it is shown the product u will get from the job. luck is the value of an item that u might fing doing the job

DeletedUser

I too am having a hard time getting the T-bone. Yes I know it's cowboy. I have been at it for several days and no steaks are dropping. I also work on other quests just to break up the boredom of it.

DeletedUser22685

All you can do is keep trying. Make sure you're doing the maximum duration jobs.