an end to the dueling arguement?

should greenhorn be reinstated, and the class abilities be raised?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

See Ulthor... I told ya the game was drawing more folk... now we're pulling the Metallica + photoshoped boobs demographic.

DeletedUser

lol. whats her shirt say before they make you take it off? thomas where are you from?

DeletedUser

lol:laugh:

i think i should change my avatar
and to keep on topic i think dueling motivation should raise faster and not bring back greenhorns

DeletedUser

O and i am aloud having the pic too they said i can as long no torso skin shows

DeletedUser

lol

i agree with the 30% tho and then duelers can actually have dueling as their job

DeletedUser

this isnt about making duelers better with no improvement for non combatants. this is about balance. duelers can whine because greenhorns are back, but i bet they wouldnt mind a 30% motivation increase either. just like a 25% building incentive for workers would probably make the attacks worthwile. its all about balance for everyone, including those who would forego a major advantage for the safety of greenhorn. newbs.

DeletedUser

yup i also really think you should get the change class option every 10 lvls you know

DeletedUser1105

I don't think you should be able to change every 10 levels, but I do think maybe a one-time change in the game, at a very large cost (Maybe pay for it with premium nuggets??)

Then, when my town is maxed out, I can stop being a worker and try something else.

DeletedUser

If it does become the case that builders are redundant, then perhaps this makes sense. maybe if a town is maxed you can opt to change class at the expense of losing all your inventory?-something like that.

DeletedUser1105

Not my inventory! I'd rather pay actual money or thousands of in-game dollars than that!

DeletedUser

There should be a realy hard and long quest that awards you to chanage your class.

DeletedUser

ok well maybe the shaman can let you change class when all buildings are maxed for say $2000

DeletedUser

.... we are so far off topic. but its going an interesting way. i would love some discussion from the people who voted no as to why they think it is a bad idea. what would it disrupt, and why do you not want greenhorns to come back?